Way to know, for certain, my order came from QSC?

letri

Registered
Reaction score
If any of you have been following the other thread I’ve been active on, “QSC Orders”, you’ll know I faced a strange situation where I ordered 10x30mg of tirz and 10x10ml of bac water from QSC on Tuesday this past week and it’s being delivered to me tomorrow. 3 days from order to delivery.

On all the various forums I’ve been part of, everyone has always agreed QSC orders usually take between 2 weeks to over a month to deliver.

I made the order with Tracy on WhatsApp (+86 186 6189 1880) and paid via Alibaba using Apple Pay. I got a notification shortly afterwards that included the tracking number. Shortly after that, I logged into USPS Informed Delivery and the same tracking # was showing there confirming this shipment is coming to my house.

Fast forward to today, there was a reply from Tracy on the thread “QSC Orders” where she seems to imply that the tracking number I got on Alibaba is erroneous and I need to get the tracking number via WhatsApp.

So, after reading that post, I contacted Tracy back on WhatsApp and asked for the tracking #. She replied with the same tracking number that is being delivered to my house tomorrow.

Due to the speed in which I’ve received this order, and the strange response from Tracy on the other thread, I’m now second guessing whether my order actually came from the real QSC or if I got duped.

So, back to my original question, when I receive this package tomorrow, and assuming it contains what appears to be 10x30mg vials of tirz and 10x10ml vials of bac water, is there anything else I can do to confirm the order was sent to me from the “real” QSC?

I thought Q had a US wharehouse location, similar to XCE/CA. It may be shipped to you US domestic, so no long delay like when it comes from China. My domestic US shipments from XCE arrive pretty fast.

Does the tracking number show as a location close(-ish) to your delivery address? I've seen plenty of erroneous claimed delivery dates from USPS that get changed later.

It's unlikely that 10x30mg vials of tirz are coming from the USA warehouse, as I've never seen them shown as in-stock there on any price list Tracy has posted. I also don't believe I've ever seen their BAC water available in the USA warehouse. Also, the Whatsapp number cited doesn't match the one Tracy has provided. Also, Tracy has only used Whatsapp for about a month. It sounds like you may have ordered through Alisa, which is a different representative.

What Tracy said in your other post is that, if you have a tracking number but it isn't one provided directly by Tracy, then whatever tracking number you got isn't the actual package. So, you might get nothing tomorrow, the tracking number might not actually exist, the tracking number might be for something else, or somehow you're going to get 10 vials of bac water and 10 vials of 30mg tirz tomorrow.

“Tracy” has an option to purchase stock that has already been imported / domestic. Not all of it, but some, for a slightly higher fee. It’s on his price list. Probably you bought one of those options?

I paid $720 for 10x30mg and I paid the $45 “International” shipping fee. But the order shipped from Chino, CA according to the USPS tracking # that Tracy/Alisa gave me on WhatsApp.

Ok that sounds like it isn't actually the package containing your order, or it is an error on the part of USPS. The tracking number frequently shows some type of shipped status early, but there's no actual movement of the actual package until the reship process has occurred, which only happens after the package clears customs and is relabeled.

Does the tracking number show as a location close(-ish) to your delivery address? I've seen plenty of erroneous claimed delivery dates from USPS that get changed later.

It's unlikely that 10x30mg vials of tirz are coming from the USA warehouse, as I've never seen them shown as in-stock there on any price list Tracy has posted. I also don't believe I've ever seen their BAC water available in the USA warehouse. Also, the Whatsapp number cited doesn't match the one Tracy has provided. Also, Tracy has only used Whatsapp for about a month. It sounds like you may have ordered through Alisa, which is a different representative.

What Tracy said in your other post is that, if you have a tracking number but it isn't one provided directly by Tracy, then whatever tracking number you got isn't the actual package. So, you might get nothing tomorrow, the tracking number might not actually exist, the tracking number might be for something else, or somehow you're going to get 10 vials of bac water and 10 vials of 30mg tirz tomorrow.

Ok, let’s say it does arrive tomorrow. Is there any way for me to look at the contents of the package to be at least somewhat certain it came from actual QSC?

You ordered from Alisa, not Tracy. Tracy's WA # ends in 0980 (see his signature in the other thread), Alisa's ends in 1880. Tracy and Alisa are separate reps and don't share customer/order information (and are located in different countries). Think of them like Pampered Chef reps, not reps in a sea of cubicles in the same office. As long as your Alipay invoice came from a company in the Shandong province then you definitely ordered from QSC.

It's certainly possible there is 30mg TZ available domestically that hasn't been added to the price list yet that their logistics department knows about but the reps don't. I guess there's an outside possibility that logistics screwed up and sent you something else, but until you receive it there's no way to know.

It's always best to just deal with one rep. I always deal with Tracy because he's who I've always dealt with he and gets the job done without any issues, plus I don't need to be called dear all the other pretend niceties to feel confident about my orders lol.

You ordered from Alisa, not Tracy. Tracy's WA # ends in 0980 (see his signature in the other thread), Alisa's ends in 1880. Tracy and Alisa are separate reps and don't share customer/order information (and are located in different countries). Think of them like Pampered Chef reps, not reps in a sea of cubicles in the same office. As long as your Alipay invoice came from a company in the Shandong province then you definitely ordered from QSC.

It's certainly possible there is 30mg TZ available domestically that hasn't been added to the price list yet that their logistics department knows about but the reps don't. I guess there's an outside possibility that logistics screwed up and sent you something else, but until you receive it there's no way to know.

It's always best to just deal with one rep. I always deal with Tracy because he's who I've always dealt with he and gets the job done without any issues, plus I don't need to be called dear all the other pretend niceties to feel confident about my orders lol.
Haha. Agree about Alisa using "dear". She or he called me that once after I asked a question about an order with multiple peptides since there are no labels on the vials. She called me "dear" and it came across as odd, almost patronizing. Happened once so not a big deal, different cultures and all; but could see that as annoying on the regular.
Otherwise no issues with Alisa, she responds when I text. She provides that CN tracking number quickly which appears useless until it gets to US when a new tracking number is assigned and the package is tracked. Not entirely sure how their shipping from CN works.

Thanks for mentioning USPS informed delivery service. Love that service. I don't think enough people know about it. For QSC orders, I feel significantly more confident of delivery once USPS sends me the email notification and it is on my informed delivery dashboard.

I have two QSC CN orders outstanding, one order from 10/15 made to the US and has been at JFK for about 6 days (🤞). The other order submitted on 10/10 has has yet to make it to the US. Being patient. Namaste.

Last edited:
Ok, let’s say it does arrive tomorrow. Is there any way for me to look at the contents of the package to be at least somewhat certain it came from actual QSC?

Have you ever previously ordered from QSC?

If you've somehow ordered from some scammer (which seems unlikely, seems like you ordered from Alisa and not Tracy which is totally fine), most would be unlikely to send you anything. I'm personally thinking the number you have is likely a placeholder at best and there's no package that actually exists with it (at least, not yet), but I don't have any insight into how the people behind the Alisa account provide service.

Same. Straight business, I think no emails either way are more than two sentences. And that's usually only because of me writing in actual sentences :D

Think of them like Pampered Chef reps
Obligatory Reddit response: This guy MLMs! 😆

In all seriousness, we’re going to need an update today on what OP received.

I ordered peptides and bac water from Tracy last month. The bac water arrived quickly; the rest arrived about 30 days later (just got it actually). He splits up the shipping for larger orders.

OK, I just received the order today and it looks like it's only the bac water.

They are clear vials with no label and a black cap. No powder inside - looks like bac water to me.

So, I'm guessing the tirz is going to be coming to be separately from China.

I have WhatsApp'd QSC to see if there will be a separate tracking number for the Tirz that they'll give me at some point...

OK, I just received the order today and it looks like it's only the bac water.

They are clear vials with no label and a black cap. No powder inside - looks like bac water to me.

So, I'm guessing the tirz is going to be coming to be separately from China.

I have WhatsApp'd QSC to see if there will be a separate tracking number for the Tirz that they'll give me at some point...
Yes, exactly like mine. Check the email he sent you with the first tracking info, there may be a second one underneath in smaller or different font. Easy to miss. I have in the past.

I paid $720 for 10x30mg and I paid the $45 “International” shipping fee. But the order shipped from Chino, CA according to the USPS tracking # that Tracy/Alisa gave me on WhatsApp.
That's typical for international shipments. Mine always says that. They use a reship service. For more detailed shipping info, use 17track.net or trackingmore.com

ok, found the other tracking #. And yes, that tracking number shows USPS is waiting for the other carrier before they can redeliver.
So glad I was able to help. The first time that happened to me, I was like…would it kill them to use the same font of insert a space in between the two tracking numbers? 😆

Hi all,

Just wanted to provide an update. I received my shipment today.

I got 10 vials with powder. Vials have a white cap. The vials don’t have any writing on them and neither does the box.

So here’s hoping I got shipped the right thing!

Hi all,

I got 10 vials with powder. Vials have a white cap. The vials don’t have any writing on them and neither does the box.

You can double check the color cap with the seller. Did it have a COA? You can always test it yourself or see if someone else tested it on other sites, like Peppys. I have never ordered from Q. I have used XCE and Peter is very responsive to questions.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Don’t worry about the lack of markings. That’s how they come from both Q and CA/XCE.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back