Whatsapp shut down for buying peps?

Reaction score
I just successfully completed an order via WhatsApp with a popular peptide vendor here. When I go in to check my tracking number, he gave me I get the notice that “ this account can no longer use WhatsApp” I literally had WhatsApp for three days I guess I don’t understand what may have gone wrong. Are we not allowed to use ‎WhatsApp for peptide transactions? Has anyone else heard of this? I am so confused.

WhatsApp should be fine to buy peptides. Looks like they deleted their account. You should reach out here to the seller

They shut down MY WhatsApp! I was allowed to appeal it which I submitted but now I can’t sign up for it at all with my phone number. I have never heard of such a thing.

never heard of something like this. Reach out to the support. Maybe new accounts are observed 😅

same happen to me a very long time ago when I just started to use whatsapp, I just messaged my sister who lives overseas and my account got blocked as "spam". I send them email and they reactivated. They probably use some AI to monitor new accounts

If WA is truly end-to-end encrypted as they say then they really shouldn't have any idea whether you're buying drugs or meeting a mail-order husband/bride for the first time. Probably something in their algorithms saw something they didn't like, especially if you were accessing from a VPN which is something I'm seeing a lot of sites/services become more sensitive to recently.

If WA is truly end-to-end encrypted as they say then they really shouldn't have any idea whether you're buying drugs or meeting a mail-order husband/bride for the first time.
I don't think so. I dont trust products from the US that they are end-to-end encrypted.
But yes its for sure algorithms which flagged the account as SPAM.
Support should solve this issue

I don't think so. I dont trust products from the US that they are end-to-end encrypted.
But yes its for sure algorithms which flagged the account as SPAM.
Support should solve this issue
Other than Signal I'm equally dubious about their "privacy" lol. WA being owned by Facebook is enough to make me suspicious.

If WA is truly end-to-end encrypted as they say then they really shouldn't have any idea whether you're buying drugs or meeting a mail-order husband/bride for the first time. Probably something in their algorithms saw something they didn't like, especially if you were accessing from a VPN which is something I'm seeing a lot of sites/services become more sensitive to recently.
My quite large multinational client long ago refused to use WhatsApp based on security concerns - "end-to-end-bullshit" is how they described WhatsApp :ROFLMAO:

I know this is a semi-old post, but I used WhatsApp to order on Wednesday (new account, never used WhatsApp before) and I looked today and my account has been suspended as well. OP were you able to get your account back? Not sure how I’m supposed to receive updated on my order now.

Nope whatsapp will not let me have my account back so I deleted the app and tried to sign up again, but my number is blacklisted. Luckily I had been in contact via email previously so now I’m talking to Irene and getting another order set up

Last edited:
Nope what’s up or not let me have my account back so I deleted the app and tried to sign up again, but my number is blacklisted. Luckily I had been in contact via email previously so now I’m talking to Irene and getting another order set up
Luckily they reinstated my account later that day. I was super stressed about it

Hi deleted the app and reinstalled WhatsApp business so then all the missed messages came back up. They will not let me have a regular messenger account for some reason.

Hi deleted the app and reinstalled WhatsApp business so then all the missed messages came back up. They will not let me have a regular messenger account for some reason.
glad you found some solution, but they didn't get back to you for your appeal?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back