Which GLP-1 Medications Has the Greatest Appetite Suppression?

Which GLP-1 Medications Has the Greatest Appetite Suppression?

• Semaglutide (Ozempic, Wegovy, Rybelsus)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tirzepatide (Mounjaro, Zepbound)

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Liraglutide (Victoza, Saxenda)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dulaglutide (Trulicity)

• Retatrutide

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Cagrilintide

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Mazdutide

• Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Topacus

Reaction score
I've been using Retatrutide and Cagrilintide, and while I have lost weight, I haven’t experienced significant appetite suppression. I still struggle with cravings and occasional hunger. Has anyone noticed more effective appetite suppression with other medications in this class?

To clarify, I understand the importance of eating properly, but I’m mainly looking for something to help manage cravings. Any insights would be appreciated!

dosage would help.

cagri did it for me for a while. it's no match for fasting though. i'm convinced your body becomes accustomed to whatever one you're on. i switch to another method rather than significantly increasing dose.

its almost like if we want world class appetite suppression, we need to add phen-fen.

no GLP-1 is that good.
I mean.. I feel like I'm getting very very good appetite suppression. Any medication that can successfully neutralize my PMS cravings for hamburgers and sandwiches is world class in my book. Because lemme tell you... those cravings are intense.

ETA: It's also helped me stay sober for 35 days.. so my body is at least finding it world class :)

When my specimen first took that 2.5mg tirz dose, he was eating one meal a day. Just started 7.5mg, feels like he could honestly eat 1 meal every two days. It is crazy. He doesn't feel tired or anything either.

I haven't felt hunger in nearly 3 months with Reta+Cagri. I actually dropped Cagri completely two weeks ago because 12 mg Reta is giving enough hunger suppression by itself.

I must be weird because I don't want my appetite to be completely knocked out. I'm fine with some food noise and stomach growling. I just don't want to be ravenous to the point of panic at 10:00 pm

I must be weird because I don't want my appetite to be completely knocked out. I'm fine with some food noise and stomach growling. I just don't want to be ravenous to the point of panic at 10:00 pm
You're not weird. I meticulously count calories to make sure I get enough and had to start force-feeding myself (hence why I cut out Cagri). For my 3 other research subjects, I have to make sure they have some hunger... otherwise they don't eat at all.

Goal should be to not overeat + not eat too late.

Back