Who are your Reta recs?

Reaction score
Hello all — currently have been on 15 mg tirz every 6 days and had been stacking with 0.25 Sema to try and break through a months (like 4+) stall, and ultimately its starting to look like after successfully losing about 40 lbs, my body had hit a set point, which tends to be as low as I can get. I’ve been wrestling the same 3 lbs and I’m just feeling stuck.

Looking to slowly decrease tirz and add Reta, but with the new QSC price list, I can’t justify it. Are there any vendors others have used that they have found to be reliable?

Greatly appreciate any insight or advice as I stack/switch out as well.

Hello, read the information about the Nordisk study. They have achieved very good results with Sema 2.4 mg in combination with cagligritite, once very low dose and then the weight loss success. I'll try that now too. Had lost 46 pounds since the beginning of the year and now stopped for several weeks. Then switched from Tirzepatide 7.5 to Reta 5.0 and lost 2 pounds again last week without further reducing my diet. Reta also works very well for me and I have a feeling of satation very quickly. I have coordinated the experiment with Dennis and Zip and will report on the course here. At the end, I'm looking for a supplier for Sema and Cagri

Hello, read the information about the Nordisk study. They have achieved very good results with Sema 2.4 mg in combination with cagligritite, once very low dose and then the weight loss success. I'll try that now too. Had lost 46 pounds since the beginning of the year and now stopped for several weeks. Then switched from Tirzepatide 7.5 to Reta 5.0 and lost 2 pounds again last week without further reducing my diet. Reta also works very well for me and I have a feeling of satation very quickly. I have coordinated the experiment with Dennis and Zip and will report on the course here. At the end, I'm looking for a supplier for Sema and Cagri
Great! Do you have a vendor for Reta you recommend?

Hello all — currently have been on 15 mg tirz every 6 days and had been stacking with 0.25 Sema to try and break through a months (like 4+) stall, and ultimately its starting to look like after successfully losing about 40 lbs, my body had hit a set point, which tends to be as low as I can get. I’ve been wrestling the same 3 lbs and I’m just feeling stuck.

Looking to slowly decrease tirz and add Reta, but with the new QSC price list, I can’t justify it. Are there any vendors others have used that they have found to be reliable?

Greatly appreciate any insight or advice as I stack/switch out as well.
I have seen pretty amazing results with Reta, it also seems to be very low on side effects.

As for how to switch, that's a consideration I'd recommend that you do yourself. The safest way of doing it would be to use the standard titration, but there shouldn't be any significant safety issues unless you are diabetic.

But this is just based on my assumptions/experience. If you feel very uncertain I would recommend talking to a doctor - If that isn't an option for you, I can check with our doctor when he's available in around 6-8 hours and get back to you.

As for the plateau, there are a lot of factors that could affect it. But I don't feel right commenting on it without knowing more about your situation :) It could be that you are still on track, but the loss is masked.

40 pounds is significant and I hope you don't get demotivated by feeling stuck

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back