Why do people buy the 10mg vials of Tirz when there are 30mg available? Seems more economical to buy 30mg.

Peacedog

New_Member
Reaction score
is it that you’re trying to minimize the expense? Or is it not good to have it reconstituted for that long (30mg is 12 weeks @ 2.5mg)?
I just got a bigger order because I was afraid of another situation like X and not having a supplier.

is it that you’re trying to minimize the expense? Or is it not good to have it reconstituted for that long (30mg is 12 weeks @ 2.5mg)?
I just got a bigger order because I was afraid of another situation like X and not having a supplier.

Not everyone can come up with that much money at one time. If Im using a new supplier I’m definitely going to to buy a smaller quantity before shelling out a bunch for 300mg of ineffective shit

10mg is the most common size to find and can be easier for a lot of people to work with, plus 30mg only started being regularly available in the past ~6 months or so. And as mentioned $$$ is a factor for a lot of people. In some of the Facebook groups I'm in there are A LOT of people who literally buy one or two vials at a time each month from a domestic vendor due to their financial situation.

Efficacy supposedly diminishes after 30-40 days after reconstituted so unless you’re subject is taking a dose that fits within that timeframe you’re risking effect and possibly wasting money.

Anyone had good results with T30 from any of these vendors lately? Please share

What do you mean another situation like X?

I guess I know now. You mean XCE. I made a large order right before they shut down, saw the website was nonfunctional but didn’t realize the whole thing was now US defunct.

I have never gone over 7.5 mg. No reason to have reconstituted longer than a month. Maybe 6 weeks. Starts to lose it’s potency, apparently.

Money.. that's why I do it. lol I don't always have the extra funds for a 30mg buy.

I've compiled a comparison spreadsheet of US-based single-vial GLP1 vendors.
Would that be helpful to you? There is a surprisingly wide variation in per-vial cost.

EDIT: Oops! I just read your 2nd post and see that you're buying in 10X lots. My reply now looks kinda stupid :(

Last edited:
... In some of the Facebook groups I'm in there are A LOT of people who literally buy one or two vials at a time ...
Zippity have you found any good FB groups you could suggest?
There are hundreds, usually private,
and it is tedious for this ADD-er to wade through them.
Help a brother out, please!

Haha, no, in fact I've left all of the groups I was in except for a couple run by some shady vendors just so I can keep an eye on them and occasionally help rescue anyone who's being given really bad advice or about to get scammed.

Honestly Facebook is just about the lowest rung on the intelligence ladder when it comes to GLP-1's and peptides. Reddit is the next step above, which isn't saying much. It's becoming harder and harder to find quality venues where people can talk about these things intelligently. There are a handful of Discord servers that are decent, but there are hundreds that are garbage. Unfortunately a lot of the better Discords are becoming more restrictive about who they let in because of rampant scammers plus a whole bunch of get-rich-quick types that want "a piece of the action" for themselves.

FB groups aren't the way to go honestly. I prefer Discord myself.

I started out on Reddit and have basically abandoned it now, because I use Reddit for other things and don't want to get banned. It's too much of a PITA to switch back and forth between accounts.

I started out on Reddit and have basically abandoned it now, because I use Reddit for other things and don't want to get banned. It's too much of a PITA to switch back and forth between accounts.
I agree with you Sally. After an educational month or two on peptide subreddits I have mostly returned to my former enthusiasms: r/truechefknives, r/sharpening, r/bigseo etc
Finding this forum is a big reason to not return to the peptide subreddits.

Back