Would like to buy

I strongly recommend doing research and contacting vendors instead of inviting vendors to contact you :)

@dionysos has a vendor list, use that :)

I strongly recommend doing research and contacting vendors instead of inviting vendors to contact you :)

@dionysos has a vendor list, use that :)
This is one of the biggest danger points with posts like this on Facebook and Reddit and such. People end up getting bombarded with messages from every vendor on the planet promising the best products and services at the lowest prices and most people new to this market don't have the knowledge or experience to make the best decisions.

And not to discount @dionysos list by any means, but anyone using a public/curated list should think of it as a starting point and still do some due diligence research into each vendor and try to find reviews and first-hand experience that's not made by incentivized shills (which is getting harder every day).

The best advice I can give anyone is to never rush, and read, read some more, and then read even more. There are many vendors both overseas and domestic who are decent and reputable, but there are also hundreds more who are not and often it's hard for even the most experienced of us to tell.

... and HT is not exactly the best choice in my opinion, many bad test results recently, sterility test fail too!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back