Yo, I’m from South Texas

H1n1vrz89

New_Member
Reaction score
So I live in South Texas, not San Antonio, but closer to the border. Let’s just say the Mexican food is the best and there’s a reason why we are the fattest city in the nation!

Anyways… I’m a healthcare worker, Xbox enthusiast, and attempting to run a cat rescue!

Started peptides cause I didn’t know they were readily available on the grey market… tried Ro. But insurance said I ain’t diabetic so you ain’t getting it.
And I found out my cholesterol and triglycerides are shit so I want to see if taking Tirz helps.
So far, 1 week.. -7lbs

But I’m happy to have found this forum… was going in blindly into the china market looking for the peps….

But happy to be here!

Can you point me in the direction you are finding it. I am prediabetic but my insurance still refused. I have been using compound and would like to get it cheaper.
Thanks

Yo, welcome! Thanks for doing what you do, especially rescuing those cats! 7 pounds down is awesome. Keep it up!
Yea, I did a travel assignment to AZ last year, I ended up rescuing 3 cats and adopting 1.
Now I have cat hair extremely everywhere.
But I love them and I’m happy I made a difference in their life.
And the 7lbs I was a bit shocked and everyone at work noticed and was like “you slimmed down quick” (everyone at work are leery on the idea of china peptides being injected, I tell them I’m still alive and nothing… ) lol
They said they check on me in a month.
And I saw
In the mirror I already had some loose skin on my arms near arm pits and the chest. Ugh. Gonna have to start working out and protein.
But
I am eager to purchase a few kits and I want to even try Reta when I really high dose of tirz.

Welcome! Also from south Texas (though currently in central). I miss La Herradura tacos all the time, and the snacks!!! Manzana preparadas are hard to come by up here.

Congrats on your weight loss so far! I'm currently down almost 45lbs in 7months. Also have high cholesterol (though we determined mine is genetic, starting a statin and hoping for improvement).

Also thank you for helping the kitties! The stray cat population down south is no joke.

Welcome! There are several places to get peptides from. Check @dionysos profile. He has a couple spreadsheets in his signature that outline some vendors and rate them. This is just a starting point though and should not be used as your sole research data. Plenty of vendor discussions in here... from domestic to Chinese.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back