10 bottles of L60?

witchy

Reaction score
So on Amopure, they advertise their L60 comes in 10 bottles. Is that 10 bottles of 60mg or 60mg split into 10 bottles (6 mg per bottle)? Just curious.

Also hi y'all! Still unsure about RS but want to do my due diligence just in case. My RS's health has never been better and has avoided liver disease! RS doesn't want to go back to a world without this medicine. Just feel happy to know there's a community like this...

So on Amopure, they advertise their L60 comes in 10 bottles. Is that 10 bottles of 60mg or 60mg split into 10 bottles (6 mg per bottle)? Just curious.

Also hi y'all! Still unsure about RS but want to do my due diligence just in case. My RS's health has never been better and has avoided liver disease! RS doesn't want to go back to a world without this medicine. Just feel happy to know there's a community like this...
each bottle contains 60mg

I knew the value would be better than compounded but holy shit.
I had the same reaction.
After this you're going to find soooo many things you could buy, but you really only need Hospita Bac water. But NOT from bacteriostaticwater.com. Seen a couple people say theirs seem fake.
West End is a good place to get the water and syringes. You can find the water cheaper but it's a good one stop shop, and don't have to pay for shipping from 2 different places.

There are multiple threads on Amopure including one were some report stinging on injection. You should review them before you buy.
I bought the L60 shipped quick and no stinging for me. Just want you to be informed before you purchase.

Back