16.6mg/mL?

goes_211

Research Expert
Reaction score
This has been bugging me for awhile, so I thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone can explain this mystery.

After starting my T journey with Metabolic Research Center and their annoying "units", I moved on to a local compounding pharmacy to try to cut costs.
Here's where things got weird. Their only vial option when ordering is 16.6mg/mL. My provider ordered 2 of these, so my first vial was 33.2mg/2mL.

I did the math and figured my dosing, but I don't get why they would use 16.6mg, especially since most vials being purchased are 5, 10 or 15mg of T.
Why in the heck would they do anything with 16.6mg? It just seems like such a weird amount.

Thoughts?

Wow, that's the strangest thing I've heard in a while. Part of me wonders if they bought a bunch of 15mg vials that tested out at 16.6mg and that's why they are doing it. Nothing else makes sense to me.

Wow, that's the strangest thing I've heard in a while. Part of me wonders if they bought a bunch of 15mg vials that tested out at 16.6mg and that's why they are doing it. Nothing else makes sense to me.
That's an interesting possibility, but given the trend earlier this year where 15s were underdosed, maybe they're 2 underdosed 10s. 😂

I'll have to talk to my NP whose been using this compounding pharmacy for awhile and see if she knows.

If I learn anything, I'll share.

This has been bugging me for awhile, so I thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone can explain this mystery.

After starting my T journey with Metabolic Research Center and their annoying "units", I moved on to a local compounding pharmacy to try to cut costs.
Here's where things got weird. Their only vial option when ordering is 16.6mg/mL. My provider ordered 2 of these, so my first vial was 33.2mg/2mL.

I did the math and figured my dosing, but I don't get why they would use 16.6mg, especially since most vials being purchased are 5, 10 or 15mg of T.
Why in the heck would they do anything with 16.6mg? It just seems like such a weird amount.

Thoughts?
Your talking wells compounding Rt ?

Nope... Pure Pharmacy.
Does Wells compounding do this, too?

I actually mix mine the same way. There are several of us on a variety of doses and it is fairly way for the math challenged, and all doses are under 1 ml.
It’s 15 30 45 60 75 and 90 units.

Those are the doses - nice mathing and explanation!

So while the dosing is relatively easy, I'm guessing you have to use a precise measuring tool to create the compound initially....which you have. I will not be attemptingthis with my kitchen food scale. 😂

Thanks again!

Ok - on to other peptide research.

Back