1st procurement

WOLFMAGE

Reaction score
Hi all, got my 1st procurement of Tirz from one of our favorite foreign suppliers from their domestic location. I took the bac water out of the fridge after seeing some comments. Now waiting on the process to request to get a test started.

I'm excited. Currently still working thru a vial from a med spa. I hope I can get the test happening before I need the first vial.

I realize that may not be likely. But I still like the idea of contributing to community testing if for no other reason than to keep these distributors and makers of these amazing meds ... somewhat accountable, since I think I'll continue using them. Especially when I consider how much it helps people and I see obese people everywhere and personally know obese people

Makes me want to buy a share on the stock market lol

Hi all, got my 1st procurement of Tirz from one of our favorite foreign suppliers from their domestic location. I took the bac water out of the fridge after seeing some comments. Now waiting on the process to request to get a test started.

I'm excited. Currently still working thru a vial from a med spa. I hope I can get the test happening before I need the first vial.

I realize that may not be likely. But I still like the idea of contributing to community testing if for no other reason than to keep these distributors and makers of these amazing meds ... somewhat accountable, since I think I'll continue using them. Especially when I consider how much it helps people and I see obese people everywhere and personally know obese people

Makes me want to buy a share on the stock market lol
Some of the COA’s have been published on Peppy’s site . They share 3 rd party and vendor tested. Full of good info there too. https://chat.peppys.io/signup

I probably missed the post, but is it recommended to keep BAC at room temperature after opening?
Yes. I think so. I took everyone's silence as a confirmation lol. I don't remember where I read it. Probably not too hard to find

1000001203.png

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back