Weight Loss Peptide Comparison Table

Dustycotton

New_Member
Reaction score
This might be helpful info for some who are currently researching the various peptides discussed here, so I have been working on a comparison table that condenses the info and allows for easier comparison. I put this together for my own use, with information that I wanted to compare. Do not use this info to make any decisions for your RS, because I am some rando on the internet. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. However, this may be helpful in pointing someone in the right direction with what words/phrases to search for while conducting your own research, especially if you are new to research in this area.

Attachments

• WL_Peptide_Comparison_Table.jpg
    WL_Peptide_Comparison_Table.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 186
This might be helpful info for some who are currently researching the various peptides discussed here, so I have been working on a comparison table that condenses the info and allows for easier comparison. I put this together for my own use, with information that I wanted to compare. Do not use this info to make any decisions for your RS, because I am some rando on the internet. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. However, this may be helpful in pointing someone in the right direction with what words/phrases to search for while conducting your own research, especially if you are new to research in this area.
Thank you for sharing. I've never seen all this info in one place. Some of your subjective ratings on appetite surprised me. A GREAT starting point for anyone starting THEIR OWN RESEARCH though.

Your entries for "appetite suppression" are very different than my experience.
It seems to me that they also differ notably with impressions of the researchers themselves.
Dennis

It seems to me that they also differ notably with impressions of the researchers themselves.
Dennis
Came here to say the same thing, @Dustycotton is this purely based on your own experience? Have you tried all these out? or is it based on what you've read in literature / trials?

Reta a 9 on appetite is a definite disagree for me, but could be all dose-dependent as well, as I've heard the suppression gets much better at higher doses.

I scored based primarily on the known pharmacological effects/mechanism of each, and secondarily based on the published combined weight loss results and glycemic control (HbA1c reduction and managing blood glucose). Not based on trial participant self-reported outcomes.

Dennis
Interesting. Would be interesting to read the specific published trial data the researchers impressions you saw are from for each of the drugs listed. I would like to review for any updates.

Came here to say the same thing, @Dustycotton is this purely based on your own experience? Have you tried all these out? or is it based on what you've read in literature / trials?

Reta a 9 on appetite is a definite disagree for me, but could be all dose-dependent as well, as I've heard the suppression gets much better at higher doses.
It is definitely dose-dependent. In the Phase 2 trial results, participants in the higher-dose groups of 6mg and 12mg consistently reported feeling less hungry and more satisfied after meals. They also noted reduced food cravings, particularly for high-calorie foods, which directly correlated with the higher weight loss results for these groups. The lower-dose participants has some initial appetite supression, but it was not sustained or as pronounced as those that went up to the 6mg and 12mg doses over the 48 weeks.

Back