2nd day after injection, feeling nausea and cannabis helps.

aware420

Registered
Reaction score
Las Vegas, NV (LAS - Las Vegas - McCarran Intl)
I was feeling nausea after just 22 grams of whey protein after lifting weights.
This was around 36h after first injection of .25mg compound tested high so might be closer to .30mg but nonetheless felt nausea.
First symptom I feel. I would say around level 6 nausea, not enough to throw up but still enough to feel uncomfortable.
I am a cannabis user however I had not smoked the entire day. The nausea was so pronounced I was even doubting smoking weed afraid it would make me throw up.
Surprisingly, or maybe no so Surprising is the huge relief I felt almost instantly after smoking. Not even 2 minutes after nausea was completely gone or maybe level 1 out of 10. The specific strain I smoked was "Cherry log" which seems to be a cross of 3 OGs.
Writing this about 20 minutes after smoking in case it helps anybody else.
I also started CJC/IPA so this might have something to do but I don't think nausea is a common symptom of these peptides.

With tirzepatide I have nausea sometimes especially after a protein or fat heavy meal. I have learned to be careful about that. But it also depends how much water I drink. Basically filling up my belly is a no go. Some supplements do it too, for example I used to use beet powder every day but can no longer use it due to nausea.

Shake n bake, yeah thx but no thx.

Glps absolutely are known for nausea. Ginger chews, pills, tea all can help, as can spearmint and peppermint. Rx Zofran for extreme nausea, but it can exacerbate constipation.

Back