3 GLOW Peptide Tweekers Walk Into a Bar...

Thanks morganite, I appreciate your effort. I've seen that formulation and a few others. The wide variation iI observed is the reason I posted my question :)

I've discovered directly from Anela that her recommended ratio actually is: GHK-cu 50mg, TB-500 10mg, BPC-157 10mg Blend.

I've blended my own vial to that ration and am using it daily before bedtime. I began with 1.5mg GHK-Cu, 0.300mg TB-500, 0.300mg BPC-157. That proved to be too much as an initial dose so after 2 (two) days I cut back to 1.0mg, .200mg, .200mg and I am much happier.

Dennis
Thank you, that is super helpful! What is a good source for GHK-Cu?

Last edited:
D, what was your indicator that what you were taking was too much?
I felt oddly off my pace in a few different ways: headache-y, slight dixxiness at intervals, slightly rapid heartbeat, slightly higher BP... nothing seriously wrong buy taken altogether I didn't feel entirely right.

I took two days off GLOW and I returned to "normal" but also my sleep deteriorated. When I began again at the lower 0200mg dosage my sleep improved again yet the collection of oddities didn't return 🤷‍♂️

I'm taking 2 mg GHK-Cu, 1mg BPC-157, 1 mg TB-500 -- clearly more than you -- and feel none of those side effects. In fact, I'm still wondering if it is doing anything at all. No change in tennis elbow, and now have it in both elbows. It's clearly overuse syndrome. Lifting too much weight, too frequently, without adequate rest and not hitting my protein macros daily for repair. Had hoped BPC and TB would have had a more immediate result by now. Will keep on keeping on with the pep regimen, but have to slack off in some way on weight training in order to heal.

Your systemic feelings of being "off" are interesting though.

Perhaps surprising, I AM seeing benefits from my low dosage after only a week.
Last night I sleep nearly nine hours with only a single interruption - astonoshing for me.

I am feeling notable improvement in my chronic back pain. Usually I awaken with soreness but it has decreased to the point where it is absent today.

There are improvements in skin tone/coloration/dryness/itching at my ankles that I cannot attribute to any change other than GLOW.

🤷🏻‍♂️ crazily individual things, bodies.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back