3rd party testing - Janoshik shipping process

GimmeABreak

New_Member
Reaction score
I plan to send a couple vials of Tirz, MOTS-C & SS-31 from different suppliers out for testing and would prefer to use a US based lab but the couple that i have checked don't test MOTS-C/SS-31. Janshik will test all three peps but I am unsure about shipping the product to Czech Republic. Has anyone in the US personally used Janoshik? Can you explain the process you went through to export your peps?

Also, whichever lab I choose, I would like to send the vials labeled with the peptide name only (especially if I choose Janoshik) to avoid any bias in the test results. However, I also would like to post the results here and on a couple of other forums but without the manufacturer and labeled mg I am not sure that anyone else will find the test results useful. I could specify the cap color so that the color appears on the COA. However, If I saw results posted that said post these results from XYZ peptide manufacturing company I wouldn't trust their authenticiy. Any advice for me?

TIA

I plan to send a couple vials of Tirz, MOTS-C & SS-31 from different suppliers out for testing and would prefer to use a US based lab but the couple that i have checked don't test MOTS-C/SS-31. Janshik will test all three peps but I am unsure about shipping the product to Czech Republic. Has anyone in the US personally used Janoshik? Can you explain the process you went through to export your peps?

Also, whichever lab I choose, I would like to send the vials labeled with the peptide name only (especially if I choose Janoshik) to avoid any bias in the test results. However, I also would like to post the results here and on a couple of other forums but without the manufacturer and labeled mg I am not sure that anyone else will find the test results useful. I could specify the cap color so that the color appears on the COA. However, If I saw results posted that said post these results from XYZ peptide manufacturing company I wouldn't trust their authenticiy. Any advice for me?

TIA
I'm also looking at experience, but from people in Canada.

For what I've gathered, most orders they have come from the US, so I'd bet there's no issue. Most likely the amount sent is too small for customs to care about.

I don't understand why you'd want to hide seller and dose information from your samples tho? Janoshik isn't paid by sellers, they have no advantage to favor the results.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Accentpreferred
Back