4 mm syringe filters

Revo39564

Registered
Reaction score
Bought a box of 100 count 4 mm PES syringe filters. Bought off of Alibaba from Newstar. Took about three weeks cost 75 bucks. Good customer service. The rep will send you a catalog of all the filters they have it is quite impressive. 4 mm filters only filter less than 1 ml.

Attachments

• IMG_8990.jpeg
    IMG_8990.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8994.png
    IMG_8994.png
    422.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8992.jpeg
    IMG_8992.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8997.jpeg
    IMG_8997.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8996.jpeg
    IMG_8996.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Gotta love alibaba you can get so much stuff there like 40% cheaper than anywhere else. Feels like gray market but for consumer goods.

Is the 1mL limit a manufacture recommendation? I have been pushing ~3mL through the ones that I bought from peptidetest without issue so far.

Gotta love alibaba you can get so much stuff there like 40% cheaper than anywhere else. Feels like gray market but for consumer goods.

Is the 1mL limit a manufacture recommendation? I have been pushing ~3mL through the ones that I bought from peptidetest without issue so far.
Yes manufacturing recommendation. I am going to go use it to filter each tirz dose individually just prior to injection. So a 0.5 cc of peptide then push 0.4 cc of sterile saline to flush it. Yeah Ali Baba customer service is fantastic. Bought a touchscreen stereo for my wife’s car…..It is amazing …. Also peptides lol

Each manufacturer has different limits, including how much it’s made to filter, the pressure it’s likely to fail, and how much is (supposedly) retained in the filter when done. Those are all important things to look at and factor in.

yeah but you've also gotta buy 100 of them. if you figure 1 filter per vial... that's gonna take a while to get through.
True but was $75 not too bad a price for a 2 year supply. They might sell boxes of 50 but half the cost was shipping

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chester_beano
Back