5 days for AmoPure

Please let us know if it stings when you use it...I have read that some had a stinging sensation but hopefully that was in a previous batch.

Please let us know if it stings when you use it...I have read that some had a stinging sensation but hopefully that was in a previous batch.
A number of people here in other threads have reported no stinging on their recently acquired vials. I just dosed from my Skye vial a couple of days ago so I haven't tested my Amo yet, but will report back in a few days.

Ordered on 20th with confirmation on the 21st but still waiting on provided tracking number to become active. Let us know how its working initially.

A number of people here in other threads have reported no stinging on their recently acquired vials. I just dosed from my Skye vial a couple of days ago so I haven't tested my Amo yet, but will report back in a few days.
I really think it was just an unfortunate bad batch. Everyone who's reported it has had T15.

I just did my first injection. There was a slight sting, but I I don’t know if it’s because I was looking for a sting. It’s totally normal now.

I just did my first injection. There was a slight sting, but I I don’t know if it’s because I was looking for a sting. It’s totally normal now.
Was it T15? What was your dose and how much BAC did you use, if you don’t mind sharing?

I’m regretting getting T15 since I want to move up to 12.5 now anyway, but this was my first gray market order and I didn’t want to commit to 300-600mg of something I’ve never used before haha.

Do y’all think .6mL would be enough to reconstitute the vial, so I could take 50 units for a 12.5 dose? Or does it need more water to dissolve? Do you think there’s any connection between how much BAC is injected and injection site reactions/stinging? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

depends on definition of slight sting, but even plain/empty water for injection or bacteriostatic water will make you feel very slight sting most of the time, depending also on the volume, temperature (too cold?) and location
In my lifetime I injected myself with so many things so many times, Im basically injections addict, if I don't feel anything at all I feel no satisfaction! ;)

Last edited:
depends on definition of slight sting, but even plain/empty water for injection or bacteriostatic water will make you feel very slight sting most of the time, depending also on the volume, temperature (too cold?) and location
In my lifetime I injected myself with so many things so many times, Im basically injections addict, if I don't feel anything at all I fell no satisfaction! ;)
Amo is the only one that has the burn so far on me...not a first time user ...only raws had a similar effect..hospira bac water always used

Amo is the only one that has the burn so far on me...not a first time user ...only raws had a similar effect..hospira bac water always used
sorry to hear that, the most easy thing which can be done is to try ph test, im not saying its the issue, but its the only one possibility which can be easily checked at home

Ordered on 20th with confirmation on the 21st but still waiting on provided tracking number to become active. Let us know how it’s working initially.
I would contact them and check on that….most of us received tracking within 48 hours (like they stated we would) I ordered on a Monday received product on Saturday.

My T5 stung but test subject still alive 🎉🥳 and no bruising or mark.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back