About this section...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
This section is dedicated to those experts who are pursuing non-traditional means of obtaining and using GLP-1 agonists in their research, and for now these are the only sections of the forum where such discussions are permitted.

All users have read access to this section for now. This will likely change in the future.

Posting access to this section is limited
for a little while so we can figure out the best way to manage membership going forward. For the time being, if you are interested in being added to this section, please DM me with a brief introduction, and it will be especially helpful if you mention your Reddit and/or Discord user names so that I have a frame of reference to know who you are and the kind of content you will contribute. I intend for this section to be a meaningful place for the research "experts" among us, without all the BS that was so prevalent on some of the other platforms. (Please be patient for approval, I do have a day job lol!)

You may already have posting access! When time allows, as I recognize names from other venues as fellow "experts" I proactively enable posting access to this section without needing to message me, so feel free try posting a thread or reply here and if it lets you then I've already verified your 'chops' lol! ;) (And if I haven't recognized you please don't be offended and just message me as explained above and I'll get you taken care of!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back