Stinging/Burning with Amopure

Yeah, I don't know how to interpret that report. I was sharing it in hopes that someone can make sense of it. They seemed confident in sharing it, to show that "quality" and "purity" were good.
I don't think you can interpret this report without knowing what the reference standard is for tirz, to calculate the mass present based on the area under the peak. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me!

I bought L15 from them at the recent sale based on my previous L15 from them which has been great. Hasn't shipped yet. I hate to see that others had stinging but mine has always been fine. They said in their email to me that orders are delayed with booming sales and increased quality controls so that sounds good at least. Apparently shipping will for the moment be delayed with product received in potentially up to 15 days. Whatevs, just gimme the goods eventually! With this new L15 I should be good for maybe 1.5-2 years!

In my groups there have been reports of burning from Amo as far back as early May. I received mine the first week in Aug. I was hoping that after 3 months of reported complaints, Amo would’ve done something. Mine still burned, so obviously not. Hoping for any of you that ordered it that issue is solved.

I’m just patiently waiting for my order from QSC, now.

In my groups there have been reports of burning from Amo as far back as early May. I received mine the first week in Aug. I was hoping that after 3 months of reported complaints, Amo would’ve done something. Mine still burned, so obviously not. Hoping for any of you that ordered it that issue is solved.

I’m just patiently waiting for my order from QSC, now.
Will be testing my L60 kit in about a week. I have to finish a small vial of mounjaro I split. I will use a fresh bottle of hospira. This order came from Hong Kong. I reached out to them and they responded fast that it was an isolate event and there should not be any issues. Take that as you may. But will test and report asap with photos

I'm just copying my response in the other thread here so people don't miss it.

I had an exchange of emails with Amo about this the other day and long story short he can't or wont say what exactly the problem is. He acknowledges it and has reshipped product for anyone experiencing the issue that contacts him. He claims it's ~3-4% and that it happens to every vendor...? But I would say that "he fixed it" is not an accurate description at this point.

Obviously not an ideal response but there you have it. It doesn't put me off doing future business with them.

Now people have speculated what issue could be. It's almost definitely not a sanitary issue. The best theory I've seen is TFA which is an acid used in the manufacturing process that might not have been completely removed. I have not seen a ph test on any confirmed stinging vials.

I'm just copying my response in the other thread here so people don't miss it.

I had an exchange of emails with Amo about this the other day and long story short he can't or wont say what exactly the problem is. He acknowledges it and has reshipped product for anyone experiencing the issue that contacts him. He claims it's ~3-4% and that it happens to every vendor...? But I would say that "he fixed it" is not an accurate description at this point.

Obviously not an ideal response but there you have it. It doesn't put me off doing future business with them.

Now people have speculated what issue could be. It's almost definitely not a sanitary issue. The best theory I've seen is TFA which is an acid used in the manufacturing process that might not have been completely removed. I have not seen a ph test on any confirmed stinging vials.
I got refunded and called it the day. Showed a picture of the smashed vials.

Do you think you will use them again? First impression is always a lasting impression for me. Smh the chances we take. Good luck to you on your journey
I don’t know, they had great communication and refunded me so great customer service. If I start hearing good reports and no more stinging I think I would if price is good!

just to add, my relative’s RS who tried Amo T30 and experienced prolonged burning on first dose, did NOT have issues on the second dose from the same vial (1-week apart).

My RS will try R10 again this Wednesday and will see if the burning is still present from same vial.

just to add, my relative’s RS who tried Amo T30 and experienced prolonged burning on first dose, did NOT have issues on the second dose from the same vial (1-week apart).

My RS will try R10 again this Wednesday and will see if the burning is still present from same vial.
lol, my RS is on Wednesday too with R10 2nd shot. Looks like our RS are in this together!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back