Stinging/Burning with Amopure

I ordered the T15 kit from Amo and received it a few weeks ago. It stung and burned so badly I had to take a break injecting. Then after the injection it still continued to burn for 15-30 mins. My husband thought I was overreacting then did his injection and yelled, “OUCH!!!” from the other room.

It took 3 emails and destroying the product and taking photos and they issued a full refund, I did not want a replacement and even if I did I wouldn’t pay $60 because something is wrong with their product. They were very prompt and excellent to communicate with and if I no longer hear reports is stinging I will order again.
I was so torn about re-ordering, but they’ve been really good with communication. I’ll post when I get my new batch about the burn. It’s supposed to be here in 4 days.

I was so torn about re-ordering, but they’ve been really good with communication. I’ll post when I get my new batch about the burn. It’s supposed to be here in 4 days.

Another data point to add: Did the vials have a vacuum?

The vial I tested didn't burn and it most definitely had a vacuum. I'll do another PH test when I do my next dose so we can compare.
My 10mg had a vacuum and burned….

I had a good conversation with amopure before I ordered labor day sale L60. I told them I was concerned with all that I read. They assured me this was taken care of and they mailed mine from Hong Kong. As soon as it comes in I will use a fresh bottle of hospira bac and try it . I will let you know if any burning.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.

That's a rare example of an earlier batch.

We've solved the problem.

The current products are the latest batch of products.

Please rest assured.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

I had a good conversation with amopure before I ordered labor day sale L60. I told them I was concerned with all that I read. They assured me this was taken care of and they mailed mine from Hong Kong. As soon as it comes in I will use a fresh bottle of hospira bac and try it . I will let you know if any burning.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.

That's a rare example of an earlier batch.

We've solved the problem.

The current products are the latest batch of products.

Please rest assured.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!
My newest batch is also coming from Hong Kong

Did a test shot today of my T30 Amopure ordered 8/15 shipped from TX. Used 1.5 ml of brand new Hospira Bac water from AMSCO med supply. Did half my normal dose of 5mg. Right lower stomach no burning/stinging of any kind. Injection felt better than my compounded Hallandale which I have been getting experiencing stinging and irritation.
Feeling normal and have not died within the 8 hours of shot 👍🏼 also it was vacuum sealed.

Last edited:
Anyone researching Amo please do a PH test and record! It will help add more scientific documentation than feeling it burn. I am ordering ph strips now. I plan on starting Amo T30 in the next week. I was part of a group PTDS testing for the late June/ July 4th promo. I will be testing ph on all my research moving forward. I have been having silver dollar size site reactions from Aminos Research 16.05mg (HTIR-0021/WhiteCap) the last 2 doses, I will ph test that also. All my BAC is Hospira.
I just saw this re: AR. I have a different batch of their T15 from the fire sale (HTIR-0040) and have used 1 of 3 vials, had no sting. Curious if you pH tested it yet? Obviously I won't be purchasing from them again for other reasons, but this report plus the antics from today are not exactly reassuring in feeling good about the vials I have.

I just saw this re: AR. I have a different batch of their T15 from the fire sale (HTIR-0040) and have used 1 of 3 vials, had no sting. Curious if you pH tested it yet? Obviously I won't be purchasing from them again for other reasons, but this report plus the antics from today are not exactly reassuring in feeling good about the vials I have.
AR T15 from the fire sale (HTIR-0040) this Not the same vendor as Amopure/Amopeptide with the possible (sting for some) I will update soon on my Amo with PH test result & report . I do see where I may have confused you with my mention of AR site reaction. Totally different, sorry if I was unclear .

How do you get the batch number?

How do you get the batch number?
Not available (yet) from Amo. I heard of promises for September on new buys but who knows.... On PTSD testing server there are some results that are not yet available unless you were a part of that test, available for all later this month . PTSD highly recommend!

I think you’re talking about Aminos Research, yea? This is about Amopure/Amo…I forget what they were called before. They’ve had some batches that caused stinging/burning for some folks.

Not available (yet) from Amo. I heard of promises for September on new buys but who knows.... On PTSD testing server there are some results that are not yet available unless you were a part of that test, available for all later this month . PTSD highly recommend!
Yeah, I have been trying but DC bot is messed up because of alt account piece.

Hey, all. I'm a new member and have been sitting quietly in the back reading, observing, and learning. I started a conversation with AmoPure, since I wanted reassurance that the current/previous sting/burn concerns have been addressed.

Key words they used about concern: isolated case (I told them multiple users are reporting sting/burn), company has optimized production process, tightened quality control, and they run internal tests on each batch for "purity" and "quality." Per AmoPure, the attached document is the latest report.

I went ahead and purchased. I'll report back with pictures of package & vials. I'm not ready to reconstitute, administer, and report sting/burn results yet, since I just started with a new vial.

Attachments

Hey, all. I'm a new member and have been sitting quietly in the back reading, observing, and learning. I started a conversation with AmoPure, since I wanted reassurance that the current/previous sting/burn concerns have been addressed.

Key words they used about concern: isolated case (I told them multiple users are reporting sting/burn), company has optimized production process, tightened quality control, and they run internal tests on each batch for "purity" and "quality." Per AmoPure, the attached document is the latest report.

I went ahead and purchased. I'll report back with pictures of package & vials. I'm not ready to reconstitute, administer, and report sting/burn results yet, since I just started with a new vial.
Thanks for sharing but lol, no idea how to read this report. Janoshik’s 3rd party tests are easier to interpret and trust.

By the way, they shared a late July Janoshik for T60 for 158022 batch blue top with good results but no way to figure out if the batch I got in late August is the same batch.

AR T15 from the fire sale (HTIR-0040) this Not the same vendor as Amopure/Amopeptide with the possible (sting for some) I will update soon on my Amo with PH test result & report . I do see where I may have confused you with my mention of AR site reaction. Totally different, sorry if I was unclear .
It wasn't unclear - I was asking about your comment on the injection site reaction with AR, since you said you were going to ph test that too.
ETA: realizing I said in my post that I had no sting with AR, so I guess I caused the confusion; I meant I had no injection site reaction (for me they tend to go together so I wasn't careful with my words).

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing but lol, no idea how to read this report. Janoshik’s 3rd party tests are easier to interpret and trust.

Yeah, I don't know how to interpret that report. I was sharing it in hopes that someone can make sense of it. They seemed confident in sharing it, to show that "quality" and "purity" were good.

It wasn't unclear - I was asking about your comment on the injection site reaction with AR, since you said you were going to ph test that too.
ETA: realizing I said in my post that I had no sting with AR, so I guess I caused the confusion; I meant I had no injection site reaction (for me they tend to go together so I wasn't careful with my words).
No worries, I get confused often!

RS pinned 6 Amo Tirz today from the July 4th promo. No sting or burn. PH tested, looks like between 6 & 8? I'm assuming it should be neutral, not acidic, but any guidance appreciated.

Attachments

• Image 9-5-24 at 4.51 PM.jpeg
    Image 9-5-24 at 4.51 PM.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back