Stinging/Burning with Amopure

I posted this in the amopure test thread but I’ll add it here where people are discussing burning:
Order a T30 kit mid-August. Shipped from Texas location. Blue cap, clean pucks, vacuum sealed. Reconstituted with Hospira BAC. Clear, colorless. pH 7. Injected 2.5mg with no burn. Hoping more on this batch have the same no burn experience and whatever the problem was has been sorted out on their end

Can you elaborate on your symptoms other than the burning? Not saying I don't believe you, but it would be good to have another point of data for those that experienced issues.
Broke out in cold sweat, nausea, weak, dizzy, dry heaving. Not my first time taking either. Was trying something new. 20 units.10 mg vial.

Broke out in cold sweat, nausea, weak, dizzy, dry heaving. Not my first time taking either. Was trying something new. 20 units.10 mg vial.
I have no idea how much 20 units is without knowing how much bac you reconstituted with (sorry if you mentioned this in an earlier comment). Did you up your dose or take the same dose as you did with other suppliers? Most of those symptoms may manifest when people titrate up too fast. I've heard that the smaller mg vials tend to be overfilled more often than the larger mg vials, which could contribute to unintentionally taking a larger dose than expected. We wont know if that's the case unless someone with lower mg vials sends one in for testing though. Still doesn't explain the stinging.

I have no idea how much 20 units is without knowing how much bac you reconstituted with (sorry if you mentioned this in an earlier comment). Did you up your dose or take the same dose as you did with other suppliers? Most of those symptoms may manifest when people titrate up too fast. I've heard that the smaller mg vials tend to be overfilled more often than the larger mg vials, which could contribute to unintentionally taking a larger dose than expected. We wont know if that's the case unless someone with lower mg vials sends one in for testing though. Still doesn't explain the stinging.
100 units of bac. 2.5 mg. I haven't increased dosage.

I have also experienced the intense stinging. My order of L10 arrived on 8/27. I am in the maintenance phase of my journey so dosing every 10-14 days depending on how I am feeling. Stung like nothing I’ve ever experienced. No redness or lasting reaction and I feel like overall the product worked. Five of us shared 12 boxes. Only 2 of us had started it and we both experienced the sting. I figured it has to be whatever they are using as filler?

Are
I have also experienced the intense stinging. My order of L10 arrived on 8/27. I am in the maintenance phase of my journey so dosing every 10-14 days depending on how I am feeling. Stung like nothing I’ve ever experienced. No redness or lasting reaction and I feel like overall the product worked. Five of us shared 12 boxes. Only 2 of us had started it and we both experienced the sting. I figured it has to be whatever they are using as filler?
Are you feeling concerned about it? I am not sure what to make of this stinging issue.

Why not reach out to AmoPure and talk to them about it? They are obviously aware of the issue.

Why not reach out to AmoPure and talk to them about it? They are obviously aware of the issue.
AmoPure is really responsive so far. I had a problem with 1 vial, no vacuum. They agreed to send an additional free vial with my next order. They seem to be on the up/up.

Last edited:
Finally opened my L60, late August delivery, and researched on two subjects, separately.

When asked one "did it sting?", pat came the reply " how did you know?".

The second one said it felt "hot" on the site for 20-30 minutes immediately afterwards.

No change in dosage, hospira bac, and same needles. Moved from Red Rock to Amopure.

Amopure won't tell what's driving it.

Back