Adding B12 injection for tiredness?

Have you been genetically tested for the mthfr gene? Those that do have the gene should use methylated b12 otherwise your body isn't able to absorb it properly. What type of b12 are you using?

@Anela96814 has much more knowledge on this topic and will likely speak more on it.

I don't think i've ever been tested for that. It's just the nature made B12 from Amazon, the sublingual type.

I've seen a lot of people say adding B12 helps with tirzep side effects and energy level but after a month on 2000 mcg sublingaul every morning I'm still always exhausted. Are injections a better way to go?
I use the Super Shredder from Amino Asylum. That includes B12 at 1mg/ml and the vial is 20ml. Get a nice boost from it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-11-22-57-55-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-11-22-57-55-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 73
This is from another person that gave this link.

'You have to create an account fill out a little form they approve your account and then you can order from them. I personally like the Hollandale Lipo see formula because it has everything that’s in Lipo BNC all in one vial.'

I use AgelessRX for the MIC B12 shots and it’s super easy, I think $120 for 10ml but it comes from a compound pharmacy. Just have to answer some simple questions before getting approved:

I've seen a lot of people say adding B12 helps with tirzep side effects and energy level but after a month on 2000 mcg sublingaul every morning I'm still always exhausted. Are injections a better way to go?
I just started today with the "Lipo B-Complex" formula from Boca Vitamin. I went on their site, answered a few questions, paid, and received the product in about 3 days. I can't recall exactly the cost, but fairly inexpensive for what I received. I'll update how it goes!

Thanks for that tip about methylated vs non, that was a fun rabbit hole of reading!! I grabbed some Methylated B12 from AOR* and it seems to have helped immensely with my day-after-shot exhaustion.

* AOR (Advanced Orthomolecular Research) is a Canadian company I found that supplies universities and med schools with neutraceuticals for trials and studies. Not sure if they ship to the US but they have a really cool backstory if you look them up.

I get B12 and B100 10ml from Vitamin B12 Direct. 1 part B100 to 3 parts B13 IM/weekly. The thymine in B100 boosts the release of energy from fat cells and amplifies the effectiveness of B12. Really made a difference for me almost immediately.

B12 Direct is in Thailand, so it takes about a month and costs $10 to ship. Ppl I got the info from have been ordering from them for years and never had any issues. The quality is excellent, which for B12 is important because many overseas vendors pass off poor quality B12.

However, the advantage is the price. I ordered (3)B12 and (2)B100 and they included a free bottle of B12. So, for $75 it will last months. If you want to go that route, they are a tested contact.

Attachments

• IMG_4323.jpeg
    IMG_4323.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 110
I get B12 and B100 10ml from Vitamin B12 Direct. 1 part B100 to 3 parts B13 IM/weekly. The thymine in B100 boosts the release of energy from fat cells and amplifies the effectiveness of B12. Really made a difference for me almost immediately.

B12 Direct is in Thailand, so it takes about a month and costs $10 to ship. Ppl I got the info from have been ordering from them for years and never had any issues. The quality is excellent, which for B12 is important because many overseas vendors pass off poor quality B12.

However, the advantage is the price. I ordered (3)B12 and (2)B100 and they included a free bottle of B12. So, for $75 it will last months. If you want to go that route, they are a tested contact.
Can you tell me how much ml does your RS get injected weekly with the the 1:3 ratio?

I just started today with the "Lipo B-Complex" formula from Boca Vitamin. I went on their site, answered a few questions, paid, and received the product in about 3 days. I can't recall exactly the cost, but fairly inexpensive for what I received. I'll update how it goes!
How did you decide on B-Complex and not B-12 ? Thank you

Back