allulose sweetener

barbie

Research Expert
Reaction score
If you must use a sweetener, consider trying allulose (I like Anthony's brand the best).

Allulose behaves similar to GLP-1 agonists (like Tirz peptide)... actually it causes GLP-1 release!

"Here we show that oral administration of the non-calorie sweetener, rare sugar D-allulose (D-psicose), induces GLP-1 release, activates vagal afferent signaling, reduces food intake and promotes glucose tolerance in healthy and obese-diabetic animal models."

"Our results identify D-allulose as prominent GLP-1 releaser that acts via vagal afferents to restrict feeding and hyperglycemia."

Now that I think of it, the one time I overdosed on allulose brownies, I had very similar GI issues to what people have when starting GLP-1 agonists.

STUDY LINK:

If you must use a sweetener, consider trying allulose (I like Anthony's brand the best).

Allulose behaves similar to GLP-1 agonists (like Tirz peptide)... actually it causes GLP-1 release!

"Here we show that oral administration of the non-calorie sweetener, rare sugar D-allulose (D-psicose), induces GLP-1 release, activates vagal afferent signaling, reduces food intake and promotes glucose tolerance in healthy and obese-diabetic animal models."

"Our results identify D-allulose as prominent GLP-1 releaser that acts via vagal afferents to restrict feeding and hyperglycemia."

Now that I think of it, the one time I overdosed on allulose brownies, I had very similar GI issues to what people have when starting GLP-1 agonists.

STUDY LINK:

Well, the main thing to know is that allulose can have a positive impact on blood sugar levels, and it may even help reduce body fat mass.

Allulose is a type of sugar substitute that is derived from plants, and it has a unique chemical structure that makes it different from other sugar substitutes. It's been shown to have several beneficial effects on health, including reducing blood sugar levels and promoting weight loss.

One of the ways it may help with weight loss is by increasing feelings of fullness and reducing food intake. Some research also suggests that allulose may help reduce fat mass, particularly in the abdominal area.

There are several studies that support these claims, but one of the most notable is a study that was done on mice with leptin deficiency and obesity.

Leptin is a hormone that plays a role in regulating appetite and metabolism, and mice with a deficiency in this hormone often become obese. In this study, the mice were given allulose, and after 15 weeks, they showed a significant reduction in total fat mass and liver fat. This happened without any exercise or restrictive diets, which suggests that allulose may have a direct effect on fat loss.

I love allulose! I’ve used the liquid version to make salad dressings and sauces. Wish they’d start using it in place of the other artificial sweeteners like those in diet sodas!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back