Aminos Research Half Off Sale - Details posted

FYI - screenshot from an email I got from AR 2 days after ordering.

Seems to me it's a pretty small list of people who would have ordered from them (vs the Bank of America or Wells Fargo scams that just target everyone).

Like, how would someone know that you ordered AND have the email you ordered with in order to target you with this scam?!

If they weren't breached, it almost has to be an inside job. No?

I'm not a cyber security pro, so maybe there are other ways to obtain this info that I'm not taking into consideration.

1719858484838.png

FYI - screenshot from an email I got from AR 2 days after ordering.

Seems to me it's a pretty small list of people who would have ordered from them (vs the Bank of America or Wells Fargo scams that just target everyone).

Like, how would someone know that you ordered AND have the email you ordered with in order to target you with this scam?!

If they weren't breached, it almost has to be an inside job. No?

I'm not a cyber security pro, so maybe there are other ways to obtain this info that I'm not taking into consideration.

View attachment 664
So I read on the place we can't mention/share info from that someone got the customer list from another peptide vendor and is using that list to facilitate this scam. They are pretending to be a couple different vendors in the scam, not just AR.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back