Aminos research Polaris peptides skyes peptides scammers

I have no damn idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never heard anything about you, let alone spoken to you. I’m not on your discord and why would I tell you what to do on your own server. You need to shut your mouth, and breathe for a minute. I’m not the one you’re talking about. You are definitely confused and won’t seem to listen to what I’m saying, so you’re making yourself sound dumber…

Attachments

• IMG_6498.jpeg
    IMG_6498.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 230
She’s nuts… whatever has been said about her, I have no doubt it’s probably true. Wth what a basket case. She knows what she’s talking about alright. Making herself look like a damn fool… but she knows, can’t argue with stupid, I’m sorry.
How is it your business what anyone sells and from where??? How?? So many harassment from you guys that I overlooked. I was selling person B vitamins on raven you quickly tagged raven that I’m a seller, yet you don’t know me😂 I am saying NO MORE. Stop the bullying the lots of you. You work with a seller that I have bought from and spent thousands on. I have have my receipts. Yet I’m the scammer

She’s nuts… whatever has been said about her, I have no doubt it’s probably true. Wth what a basket case. She knows what she’s talking about alright. Making herself look like a damn fool… but she knows, can’t argue with stupid, I’m sorry.
Why should it be a community that talks mean things about others??? Why set up such a toxic community and continue to encourage the bashing of others. QSC that you work is also at the receiving end of their bullshit targeting so choose your sides wisely. We see all they did to QSC on peppys.

Unfortunately one conversation I do now recall and I was fucking clueless when you brought it to my attention then. You were clearly selling people in America peptides from Canada and leaving out the part about customs. Raven has a canadian for sale channel. No one told on you. I asked if you were USA based. I knew you weren’t because you couldn’t send a vial in for a gb test I was conducting because it’s USA based only due to potential issues with customs. But like any greedy seller, you continued to sell and not disclose your Canada based. This is literally the only conversation I’ve ever had with you. You clearly still have zippity and this one conversation I had with you confused. And it’s not an alt account that’s my account. Zippity is a different damn person than me. I’m a girl for one. A skinny one at that 😂 just as I said in the dm above…I’m done with this conversation, you definitely have mental health issues.

Please, pleeeeeease don’t lock this thread. Top quality stuff
What’s damn shit show. I’m so fucking confused. Maybe that’s because I’m on an alt and apparently I’m Zippity an obsessed guy from her prior conversations. She’s nuts clearly…

Unfortunately one conversation I do now recall and I was fucking clueless when you brought it to my attention then. You were clearly selling people in America peptides from Canada and leaving out the part about customs. Raven has a canadian for sale channel. No one told on you. I asked if you were USA based. I knew you weren’t because you couldn’t send a vial in for a gb test I was conducting because it’s USA based only due to potential issues with customs. But like any greedy seller, you continued to sell and not disclose your Canada based. This is literally the only conversation I’ve ever had with you. You clearly still have zippity and this one conversation I had with you confused. And it’s not an alt account that’s my account. Zippity is a different damn person than me. I’m a girl for one. A skinny one at that 😂 just as I said in the dm above…I’m done with this conversation, you definitely have mental health issues.
Again how was it your business? Did the person buying complain to you? You Nosy ass fucker. You claim you didn’t know me, yet you knew I was a Canadian seller at that time when you tagged raven, only zippity knew that. I was actually selling something from the USA in that post. Did anyone tell you I didn’t disclose I was from Canada. My name on discord was CANvibe with a Canadian and USA flag. How was it your business? Pokenosing into shit that doesn’t concern you. Jobless fucker

Again how was it your business? Did the person buying complain to you? You Nosy ass fucker. You claim you didn’t know me, yet you knew I was a Canadian seller at that time when you tagged raven, only zippity knew that. I was actually selling something from the USA in that post. Did anyone tell you I didn’t disclose I was from Canada. My name on discord was CANvibe with a Canadian and USA flag. How was it your business? Pokenosing into shit that doesn’t concern you. Jobless fucker
You’re clearly confused. I’m not fucking Zippity. I know you’re from Canada because I told you, you could not be a group buy testing volunteer because you’re not USA based. And I have a great job you hateful idiot. Get a life, you’re making yourself looks worse than you already are…

Believe it or not, I know what I am talking about. I have been in this peptide world for too long. He made a slip up while trying to out me as a seller on discord. I have all my receipts. I’m not just talking. Let him deny it himself. See all his posts here how he’s quick to recommend only QSC and PGB
CanTides, can I get a link to your Discord? Seems like it might be a fun place.

How
You’re clearly confused. I’m not fucking Zippity. I know you’re from Canada because I told you, you could not be a group buy testing volunteer because you’re not USA based. And I have a great job you hateful idiot. Get a life, you’re making yourself looks worse than you already are…
How did you know I was a seller on my fucking private discord you stalking buffoon. How does not being a testing volunteer equate to me being a seller??? That you had to tag raven about it to kick me off. How was it your business??? Again I repeat you are zippity bastard. Run off to the QSC moderator job asshole

Of co
I’d like to change my vote from keeping the thread unlocked to lock and hammer 🔨
Of Course you would like a ban. I’m exposing your scamming business. You are not worth my time so I won’t even bother with you. Low life shameless scammer

Like, not kidding, you might be experiencing some sort of medical event
😂😂😂 Is that all you got???? You need a better comeback than that. You are all sounding like a broken record now. Welcome to my crazy rant expose special! Front seat row for you. I’m bringing some traffic to this dead blog today. I see all of you cabal members online. Grab your beer and popcorn, let’s have a party

😂😂😂 Is that all you got???? You need a better comeback than that. You are all sounding like a broken record now. Welcome to my crazy rant expose special! Front seat row for you. I’m bringing some traffic to this dead blog today. I see all of you cabal members online. Grab your beer and popcorn, let’s have a party
Nah I’m actually genuinely a bit concerned for you, internet stranger. Maybe give a family member a call just to see if they think you’re doing ok.

Nah I’m actually genuinely a bit concerned for you, internet stranger. Maybe give a family member a call just to see if they think you’re doing ok.
Nah I’m good. Having a little bit too much fun over here. It’s Friday, we are outside in the sun! Business taken care of, flip flops by the pool. I am good . Are you?

ZippIDIOT keep to your words about not banning. Don’t be a punk ass coward that reneges on a promise. I kind of like it here actually. Sales Sales Sales😂😂😂

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back