Aminos research Polaris peptides skyes peptides scammers

While I appreciate the forum owner’s stance on free speech, this thread is off putting for newbies and those who are seeking a forum with more intelligent discussion and less drama. So I’m glad I found this option
IMG_5876.jpeg

No I didn't buy. I am sitting on 3 years worth of tirz so I am just watching and taking notes.

Yes definitely. Refund or reship. Customers choice. Did you buy from me? DM
I am a newbie and concerned about the accusations you made regarding Aminos Research. I did participate in the sell off of Tirz and did receive testing data from Janoshik. Are you saying all of that is false info? Please advise. Thank you.

I am a newbie and concerned about the accusations you made regarding Aminos Research. I did participate in the sell off of Tirz and did receive testing data from Janoshik. Are you saying all of that is false info? Please advise. Thank you.
Aminos Research is top notch and test all their products. Yes, they’re domestic so prices are higher than buying from overseas. But they are a reputable seller and have lots of satisfied customers. Don’t go by one negative opinion.

Aminos Research is top notch and test all their products. Yes, they’re domestic so prices are higher than buying from overseas. But they are a reputable seller and have lots of satisfied customers. Don’t go by one negative opinion.
Thank you for your response. I bought on their sellout... and the even better one on Peppys.

I don't think that's what she was meaning to imply; I think when she wrote that, the majority of the test results had not come in yet for the products we had "pre-purchased" the previous month. I think she was trying to imply that it could have been construed as scam-like behavior, and yet she being attacked as unscrupulous. Regardless, do not worry! As I'm sure you know, the test results (not fake!) are in and they are fine, as those of us who've previously purchased from A-R expected they would be. A-R is a very trustworthy vendor! ( ... and I believe the Cantide owner knows that. She is just very angry at being vilified, and is lashing out at the hypocrisy she perceives.) Go in peace, newbie! You bought a great product :)

I don't think that's what she was meaning to imply; I think when she wrote that, the majority of the test results had not come in yet for the products we had "pre-purchased" the previous month. I think she was trying to imply that it could have been construed as scam-like behavior, and yet she being attacked as unscrupulous. Regardless, do not worry! As I'm sure you know, the test results (not fake!) are in and they are fine, as those of us who've previously purchased from A-R expected they would be. A-R is a very trustworthy vendor! ( ... and I believe the Cantide owner knows that. She is just very angry at being vilified, and is lashing out at the hypocrisy she perceives.) Go in peace, newbie! You bought a great product :)
Thank you for your response. I spent a bunch with the sellout and like I said, I am a few months new to this site and purchasing this way.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back