Aminos Research Rises Again

dionysos

Reaction score

Peptide Vendor Aminos Research Returns

Fans of the popular GLP1 peptide supplier relieved

Restocked and ready for business the Quality-Forward retail supplier of research

drugs re-opened their online doors Monday.

LEANER - NOT MEANER

Thinner product offerings characterize the restored website which focuses

mainly on weight loss peptides Semaglutide, Retatrutide and Cagrilintide.

Additionally A-R features a blended vial of Semaglutide & Cagrilintide peptides in a 2:1 ratio.

As you'd expect the Voldemort peptide is absent from product offerings.

LOYALTY PAYS OFF

Aware of their enthusiastic user base Aminos has created a Loyalty Program to reward

faithful followers. The program launched with a nod to the past - long-time Aminos users

are credited with the full value of their Lifetime Spend towards the discount awards levels.

Check to see your loyalty level - you may already be a winner!

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 7.13.41 AM.png

Last edited:

Peptide Vendor Aminos Research Returns

Fans of the popular GLP1 peptide supplier relieved

Restocked and ready for business the Quality-Forward retail supplier of research

drugs re-opened their online doors Monday.

LEANER - NOT MEANER

Thinner product offerings characterized the restored website which focuses

mainly on weight loss peptides Semaglutide, Retatrutide and Cagrilintide.

Additionally A-R features a blended vial of Semaglutide & Cagrilintide peptides in a 2:1 ratio.

As you'd expect the Voldemort peptide is absent from product offerings.

LOYALTY PAYS OFF

Aware of their enthusiastic user base Aminos has created a Loyalty Program to reward

faithful followers. The program launched with a nod to the past - long-time Aminos users

are credited with the full value of their Lifetime Spend towards the discount awards levels.

Check to see your loyalty level - you may already be a winner!

View attachment 1236
I'm waiting to see if they have instituted that same loyalty program for Aminos WHOLESALE 😉

I'm waiting to see if they have instituted that same loyalty program for Aminos WHOLESALE 😉
It's a good question! I have called Aminos and stumped them with it. Lol
As you know it is a completely new program, just premiering today.

There is a bit of a delay with the answer because the owner is out of pocket until later. As soon as they call me back I'll publish the information @Garbo

There is a bit of a delay with the answer because the owner is out of pocket until later. As soon as they call me back I'll publish the information @Garbo
What is Aminos Wholesale?

Is the login different between their two sites? I tried my wholesale one for the main one and it didn’t work. Maybe I need to register for both.🤔

Is the login different between their two sites? I tried my wholesale one for the main one and it didn’t work. Maybe I need to register for both.🤔
I did the exact same thing this morning lol. And it did appear that we need a separate registration/login.

Back