Amo code navigation

be_like_toast

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m new to this community, so I apologize if this has been covered before. I’ve noticed that a lot of people recommend ordering from AmoPure, but I’m having trouble finding information on which peptides correspond to the codenames listed. So far, I’ve figured out that L10 is Tirz and R10 is Ret, but I’m stuck after that. Is there a list or PDF that explains which codenames match up with which peptides?

I reached out to AmoPure for clarification, but they responded saying they only sell compounds, not peptides, so I’m a bit confused.

How are people figuring out which codenames correspond to which peptides? I’d appreciate any guidance. Thanks in advance for your help!

are you sure a lot of people are recommending Amopure??? Another brand new account that seems to be very confused.
From what I've been able to find on this site, yes. There are other's that have recommended other vendors, im not denying that either

regardless of their popularity, Im still curious on how to understand their codenames:
  • L5
  • L10
  • L15
  • L20
  • L30
  • L60
  • S5
  • S10
  • S20
  • R5
  • R10
  • R15
  • C5
  • C10
again, I apologize if this post is offensive in anyway that is not my intention.

Last edited:
From what I've been able to find on this site, yes. There are other's that have recommended other vendors, im not denying that either

regardless of their popularity, Im still curious on how to understand their codenames:
again, I apologize if this post is offensive in anyway that is not my intention.
They have failed testing, product that is literally burning people, and the testing company has said publicly their product is physically different than anything they've ever tested before. Anyone recommending them is probably as new as you are that just found their website easy to navigate and hoped for the best. Please be careful.

They have failed testing, product that is literally burning people, and the testing company has said publicly their product is physically different than anything they've ever tested before. Anyone recommending them is probably as new as you are that just found their website easy to navigate and hoped for the best. Please be careful.
Thanks for your input! I do not buy from them, I use a different vendor.

is this true? this is the first ive heard this referenced but then again im newer here.
The company that did a huge group test said the consistency is different than most of the suppliers they've tested. The filler used is in question as the purity of that test came back great.

is this true? this is the first ive heard this referenced but then again im newer here.
That I do not know, but my search on them started from a recent test result of theirs that was higher then expected which was impressive. It's a pretty common name dropped in this forum site when searching on the surface.

Purity, fill, or Sterility testing? Wasn't aware of purity failing, but maybe i missed it. Was aware of the Sterility.

Concur with the rest. I have 1 kit from them in the freezer. Will try it one day. If it stings, going in the trash

Purity, fill, or Sterility testing? Wasn't aware of purity failing, but maybe i missed it. Was aware of the Sterility.

Concur with the rest. I have 1 kit from them in the freezer. Will try it one day. If it stings, going in the trash
i've got 3 vials of compound left but i think i'm gonna take one of my amo vials out of the freezer and try it before finishing what i've got, the anticipation is killing me. just waiting on bacwater + filters to arrive from peptidetest.com, they've been having some delays sadly.

Glad I'm not the only one that found the first reply to be suspect. 😬

I have had no real issues out of the amo order I am using but I have since ordered from elsewhere and am going to start strongly suggesting, to those that ask, that they probably should choose another vendor.

Was that initial reply from maliaharris deleted? This thread is confusing. If it was deleted that's kinda sus.

With regard to Amo, they have good tests other than sterility but every company seems to fail a lot of sterility tests. But not to make any excuse for them! I bought their product and am using it but so many people talk about stinging, and there are just as good of products out there for cheaper. I think that's why it's important to look up what everyone is saying about Amo and decide after that what level of risk you are willing to accept. My product is fine so I will use it but may not buy again.

Edit: a few words, my brain is tired

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lena5550
Back