For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

I found my way here due to Zip’s profile. To me that’s a subtle way to help people. Although we discovered last week that he has a subreddit as well. However it’s small and doesn’t appear active. So I’m not sure what he wants for this forum. I’m just wanting to protect our sources. We lost everyone’s favorite in March, and they had been frequently named on Reddit.
I agree with what you’ve said on this post. I found my way through breadcrumbs. I put in effort and read a ton. Curiosity led me here. The craziness on Reddit right now is bad. So many impatient people that bash things with Reddit megaphones instead of taking a breath. I see lots of posts mentioning grey and if we get people who don’t want to read, panic because not only is there not two day shipping, but it can take weeks and it’s not a good idea (or necessary) to repeatedly email vendors about orders, this is definitely going to become a bigger target than it is now. You can’t stay under the radar if you market to the masses.

I agree with what you’ve said on this post. I found my way through breadcrumbs. I put in effort and read a ton. Curiosity led me here. The craziness on Reddit right now is bad. So many impatient people that bash things with Reddit megaphones instead of taking a breath. I see lots of posts mentioning grey and if we get people who don’t want to read, panic because not only is there not two day shipping, but it can take weeks and it’s not a good idea (or necessary) to repeatedly email vendors about orders, this is definitely going to become a bigger target than it is now. You can’t stay under the radar if you market to the masses.
Recently I answered a question on Reddit about Reta. That turned into DM requests wanting to know my source. If you respond with an answer you can get banned. I’m not risking my account or my source, so I had to ignore.

Well, I tried DMing and that isn’t working. So I guess I am asking in the first post that came up on my Tesamorelin search. I got my Reta order in at AMO and it’s shipped. Can’t wait till it gets here! I am now also in a buying group….thank goodness! But they won’t be buying Tesa and IPA for a bit yet, I keep checking every day. I did my first peptide order ever domestically so that I can get started. Had no clue the vials were so small. Started freaking out until I talked to my very knowledgeable contact on Reddit and also in the buying group I was invited into. He has helped me soooo much to understand all this peptide stuff. Totally wish I would have known about this years ago! Anyway he told me that my 10mg/3ml vial will only last me 10 days. So I need to get more before it ever goes live in the group. AMO doesn’t sell it 😭. So what is the second best reputable place to get it from? I have saved the Google docs. But ya’ll that have been on it for a while and have bought it outside of a group buy….where is your favorite non domestic vendor to get it from? Thanks so much in advance. I promise I did try DMing the boss man in this GLP1 forum. But he hasn’t replied. So I move to a group chat/channel/whatever you guys call it here 🤣. FYI: I wasn’t told to come here either….read the chatter….was just searching for info and the search brought me here…..thank goodness! Also I was told QSC. But have seen negative comments about them in these forums….. Help please so I can place an order ASAP!
Send me dm

Just coming in to say Reddit is a propaganda churning machine that needs to go the route of Digg.

Just coming in to say Reddit is a propaganda churning machine that needs to go the route of Digg.
I find that it's still the most helpful way to get answers to random questions (not related to peptides). Google has long since become useless in my opinion and the only way I have been able to make it work is by putting site:reddit.com after a search query.

It's a shame that most of the old forums are dead. If they are still around, they are littered with the remains of photobucket links.

Back