For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

If the debate is over whether lots of attention and failure to be discrete leads to unwanted attention, there isn’t a question: it absolutely does. That doesn’t have to mean FBI raids. It can mean stuff like too many people using a specific bac water provider who gets spooked and starts requiring evidence of a medical license, for example. Or too many people piling onto a popular vendor who grows too big to deliver continued good service. Loose lips sink ships. 🤫

If the debate is over whether you need to question the motives of internet strangers in the context of one of the biggest cash grabs of our lifetime, the answer is also yes, and you’re naive if you think otherwise.

If the debate is over whether lots of attention and failure to be discrete leads to unwanted attention, there isn’t a question: it absolutely does. That doesn’t have to mean FBI raids. It can mean stuff like too many people using a specific bac water provider who gets spooked and starts requiring evidence of a medical license, for example. Or too many people piling onto a popular vendor who grows too big to deliver continued good service. Loose lips sink ships. 🤫

If the debate is over whether you need to question the motives of internet strangers in the context of one of the biggest cash grabs of our lifetime, the answer is also yes, and you’re naive if you think otherwise.
Well said.

Anyone here part of RepLadies? This kind of reminds me of what happened in 2022. Too much exposure/growth lead to an overzealous NYT reporter writing an article and getting a bunch of sellers raided/shut down. The community had to go dark for a while. It’s just designer handbags so not as big of a deal as losing access to medication obvi lol but there are a lot of parallels with the China factories and seller personalities/competition etc.

Anyone here part of RepLadies? This kind of reminds me of what happened in 2022. Too much exposure/growth lead to an overzealous NYT reporter writing an article and getting a bunch of sellers raided/shut down. The community had to go dark for a while. It’s just designer handbags so not as big of a deal as losing access to medication obvi lol but there are a lot of parallels with the China factories and seller personalities/competition etc.
Ayyyy I love finding crossovers in the wild. Those were the days, splintered Discord servers don't hit the same.

Ayyyy I love finding crossovers in the wild. Those were the days, splintered Discord servers don't hit the same.
Yeah but it’s safer this way. The discretion here especially makes sense to me after seeing that all implode so fast. More at stake for both buyers and sellers. It wasn’t even a bad actor that took it all down it was just a reporter who stumbled onto an interesting story trying to buy one herself haha. The community recovered but I think some sellers/factories were permanently shut down.

Last edited:

As an admin, do you want me to pull all references to your site?

to the best of my knowledge there isn’t any prohibition on sharing the link to this site @ZippityDooDah can correct me if I’m wrong. Obviously if you’re in a group full of dipshits maybe you keep it to yourself though.
Needs to be more specific. Until I hear you want it off I am keeping it up. Tracy is mean to people too, but still helpful.

Could I make a suggestion @Stairmaster1?
The tirzepatidehelp subreddit is obviously your subreddit and therefore this is obviously your decision. However it may be beneficial to add to your guide series post for external resources explaining the importance of discretion and include a few examples of how things can go awry when word gets out too quickly.

This should at least help educate the newbies that come this way and hopefully cut down on the number of people calling us morons over here less than a week in.

Just a thought.

Yeah but it’s safer this way. I mean it would have been ridiculous to be tooooo smoke and mirrors about handbags lol but the discretion here makes sense to me after seeing that all implode so fast. More at stake for both buyers and sellers here. It wasn’t even a bad actor that took it all down it was just a reporter who stumbled onto an interesting story trying to buy one herself haha. The community recovered but I think some sellers/factories were permanently shut down.
True true. RIP 🍊 🛋

It's much harder to discern reliable information now, for both reps and peps. First comes Reddit; then Facebook "technology anxious" (actual phrase used by someone not understanding forwarding) folks; and god forbid anything blows up on TikTok.

Could I make a suggestion @Stairmaster1?
The tirzepatidehelp subreddit is obviously your subreddit and therefore this is obviously your decision. However it may be beneficial to add to your guide series post for external resources explaining the importance of discretion and include a few examples of how things can go awry when word gets out too quickly.

This should at least help educate the newbies that come this way and hopefully cut down on the number of people calling us morons over here less than a week in.

Just a thought.
The irony of advocating for discretion while blasting something on Reddit.

Anyway, it's too late. That sub gained over 2k people in a week. Damage is already done.

The irony of advocating for discretion while blasting something on Reddit.

Anyway, it's too late. That sub gained over 2k people in a week. Damage is already done.
Well when I’m unbanned from reddit in 2 days I can wipe clean any reference to this site and auto ban anyone referencing glp1forum and alternate spellings. Can also take other measures to make sure no one comes here.

Happy to respect the mods decisions, it’s just not clear other than some snark.

Well when I’m unbanned from reddit in 2 days I can wipe clean any reference to this site and auto ban anyone referencing glp1forum and alternate spellings. Can also take other measures to make sure no one comes here.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. It's not like you can't see anything here without an account. I lurked for quite a while before signing up. This forum is an open book and it's a top result from Google if you just search for glp-1 forums. The founder also has a subreddit named after the forum, with a link to the forum in the sidebar, and a link to the forum in his reddit signature. GLP-1 forum is not like the other site (fight club) where:

1. You can't access any content without an account
2. It's specifically against the rules to share the link publicly
3. They have a bunch of internal controls on what members can see certain sections like sources

I get that some people here are concerned that they'll lose their sources. But bullying you into taking down reference to this forum isn't going to do a thing to prevent it. The masses will find this forum regardless, this place is the low hanging fruit. Meso forum has a ton of source info as well. I suppose if you really want to be snarky, just change the link in your sub to link to Zippity's r/glp1forum subreddit. Problem solved.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. It's not like you can't see anything here without an account. I lurked for quite a while before signing up. This forum is an open book and it's a top result from Google if you just search for glp-1 forums. The founder also has a subreddit named after the forum, with a link to the forum in the sidebar, and a link to the forum in his reddit signature. GLP-1 forum is not like the other site (fight club) where:

1. You can't access any content without an account
2. It's specifically against the rules to share the link publicly
3. They have a bunch of internal controls on what members can see certain sections like sources

I get that some people here are concerned that they'll lose their sources. But bullying you into taking down reference to this forum isn't going to do a thing to prevent it. The masses will find this forum regardless, this place is the low hanging fruit. Meso forum has a ton of source info as well. I suppose if you really want to be snarky, just change the link in your sub to link to Zippity's r/glp1forum subreddit. Problem solved.
Great idea. I’ll change to zippity’s subreddit which should put this conversation to bed.

what I am asking for is for you to exercise good judgement. You’re not breaking any rules by having the link up. That doesn’t mean it should be up — that’s where your judgement comes into play. I’m not the arbiter of every situation, you need to be an adult and evaluate whether there is a good reason to share it when you do. This goes for everyone. Just use your noggins people, I’m not your dad.

If you think it’s a good idea and you’ve spend the time to actually think about it and not just share for the likes and upvotes or whatever then you have my blessing.

That said @ZippityDooDah is in fact your dad so he might veto this and say take it down.

what I am asking for is for you to exercise good judgement. You’re not breaking any rules by having the link up. That doesn’t mean it should be up — that’s where your judgement comes into play. I’m not the arbiter of every situation, you need to be an adult and evaluate whether there is a good reason to share it when you do. This goes for everyone. Just use your noggins people, I’m not your dad.

If you think it’s a good idea and you’ve spend the time to actually think about it and not just share for the likes and upvotes or whatever then you have my blessing.

That said @ZippityDooDah is in fact your dad so he might veto this and say take it down.
I only have it up to help people find sources. Not likes or upvotes, which is insulting.

Personally I would love to remove a site where a mod makes the community feel unwelcome and that borders on hostile.

Back