For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

i don't understand this line. are we suggesting that undercover individuals working for eli lilly were incapable of finding this forum before r/tirzepatidehelp was created? this forum (glp1forum.com) is the 3rd highest result after googling "glp1 forum". there's a myriad of reasons why a vendor might get shut down that don't include sleeper agent from reddit discovering it for the first time.
Why make it easier for them? As a member, you should have an interest in protecting this community. We have a good thing going here.

Protecting them from what? The undercover agents on reddit too incompetent to google "glp1 forum"? That's just way too far down the conspiracy rabbit hole for me.
I 100% guarantee that big pharma representatives have accounts on this forum and monitor it already. They have a tough enough time playing whack-a-mole with the domestic vendors, I seriously doubt they put much energy into trying to shut down overseas vendors. Chinese gov on the other hand...... these vendors are probably breaking their laws, and who knows what other corruption some of them are involved in

Why make it easier for them? As a member, you should have an interest in protecting this community. We have a good thing going here.
@DevynL90 I totally agree with this quote from AndyPanda. It’s the community we need to protect. Yes, google can lead someone here. But still, don’t make it so easy. You don’t agree? Fine. But I’m not changing my opinion on it.

@DevynL90 I totally agree with this quote from AndyPanda. It’s the community we need to protect. Yes, google can lead someone here. But still, don’t make it so easy. You don’t agree? Fine. But I’m not changing my opinion on it.
that's fine if you don't want to change your opinion on it, but it's important to let others here know that this opinion of yours is completely unfounded and makes zero sense if you game it out for more than 10 seconds.

this forum is not a secret. it is very easy to find. eli lilly undercover agents/lawyers are already here and they'd be grossly incompetent at their jobs if they relied on a random subreddit to find this very public place. if you want to protect this community, work on instituting forum guidelines around the language we use. only some folks refer to RS around here. we have open viewing to all new accounts into the vendors list. those would be 10x more effective then worrying about a make believe reddit boogeyman.

. r/tirzepatidehelp is definitely skirting a thin line and stuff like raffles is probably a bridge too far. I'll continue to engage people over there but it's just a matter of time before you get shut down and end up like @dionysos with a suspended account.
I'm honestly (happily) surprised it has lasted this long. I was on the original tirzepatide sub when it was axed and it was mostly much less open about research options.

As someone who is not on discord and every other app available, I was grateful to the original sub for the hints to get started, and grateful for this place for the more open information.

that's fine if you don't want to change your opinion on it, but it's important to let others here know that this opinion of yours is completely unfounded and makes zero sense if you game it out for more than 10 seconds.

this forum is not a secret. it is very easy to find. eli lilly undercover agents/lawyers are already here and they'd be grossly incompetent at their jobs if they relied on a random subreddit to find this very public place. if you want to protect this community, work on instituting forum guidelines around the language we use. only some folks refer to RS around here. we have open viewing to all new accounts into the vendors list. those would be 10x more effective then worrying about a make believe reddit boogeyman.
Don’t negate my opinion.

I am starting to feel like they need to limit new members.
brother, you ARE a new member. August 29th? Give me a break
The difference between her opinion and yours, is that your opinion is reckless.
You're always welcome to explain how my opinion is reckless. Please, explain the logic that this forum was invisible to undercover agents wanting to destroy it before reddit came along. Explain how this forum managed to stay secret all this time until last week.

Protecting them from what? The undercover agents on reddit too incompetent to google "glp1 forum"? That's just way too far down the conspiracy rabbit hole for me.
Basically, yeah. Like shit, if you can't find your way here from a Google search.....

then maybe defend your opinion that's grossly misinformed? you're welcome to share your opinion all you like. and i'm welcome to call it out for what it is.
brother, you ARE a new member. August 29th? Give me a break

You're always welcome to explain how my opinion is reckless. Please, explain the logic that this forum was invisible to undercover agents wanting to destroy it before reddit came along. Explain how this forum managed to stay secret all this time until last week.
I’m not going to debate with you. I know this site is public and Zip might not care about the sudden increase in traffic. I don’t care about the traffic. I care about protecting our community and sources. It sucked when we lost XCE, who was literally broadcasted on Reddit. EL has turned out to be more powerful than I would have thought. I wouldn’t put anything past them.

I’m not going to debate with you. I know this site is public and Zip might not care about the sudden increase in traffic. I don’t care about the traffic. I care about protecting our community and sources. It sucked when we lost XCE, who was literally broadcasted on Reddit. EL has turned out to be more powerful than I would have thought. I wouldn’t put anything past them.
caring about this community would mean implementing things that could protect this community, not pulling up the ladder on bogus conspiracy theories that make no sense.

caring about this community would mean implementing things that could protect this community, not pulling up the ladder on bogus conspiracy theories that make no sense.
I didn’t state a conspiracy theory. Why don’t you start a thread on how we can implement ways to protect the community? I’m ending this current conversation with you now. I’ll engage with you on a productive conversation.

This forum is not US-based. We could email the URL directly to Eli Lilly's attorneys and nothing would happen.
Broadcasting a space to a group of people who wouldn't have found it on their own brings down the overall quality of that space. Does everyone just want this place to be the next Reddit? Because the tone of discourse on this is pointing to that direction. One of the good things about this place is that is wasn't Reddit....but by advertising it there, everyone's just going to take their same asshole attitudes with them and turn this forum into a place where thoughtful discussion no longer occurs and it's just one post after the other of "TELL ME IF I SHOULD USE QSC?".

I didn’t state a conspiracy theory. Why don’t you start a thread on how we can implement ways to protect the community? I’m ending this current conversation with you now. I’ll engage with you on a productive conversation.
i think the forum is just fine the way it is and see no need for changes. it's you that's concerned for the community that you've felt the need to make up this wild story about incompetent undercover eli lilly agents waiting to be activated on reddit.

Broadcasting a space to a group of people who wouldn't have found it on their own brings down the overall quality of that space. Does everyone just want this place to be the next Reddit? Because the tone of discourse on this is pointing to that direction. One of the good things about this place is that is wasn't Reddit....but by advertising it there, everyone's just going to take their same asshole attitudes with them and turn this forum into a place where thoughtful discussion no longer occurs and it's just one post after the other of "TELL ME IF I SHOULD USE QSC?".
that's a completely separate issue than what was being discussed. and that's a totally fair point to be concerned about! if that's your reasoning for wanting this place not to be advertised, then lead with that. no need to make up reddit sleeper cell agents waiting to pounce.

I don't think big pharma spies are the issue. It's more that a larger customer base for the grey market gives it more attention which can lead to more regulation.

Also I posted this in another thread, but there was a major manufacturer in China that was shut down by the CCP a few months ago for attracting attention from selling directly to customers in the west. And their main sales rep was allegedly taken to a re-education camp or executed. The thinking is that keeping things on the down low will prevent this type of thing from happening again.

Back