For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

This was me as well. In a month I ordered from a compound pharm, ordered from a USA peptide website and just placed an order with a CN peptide provider. FOMO/panic buying is real when you think options are going away for something that is working so well for the RS. In my case, the struggle with weight has gone on too long and in my short time on a GLP it has been crazy how well it works. There is some good information still to be had on Reddit, but people there want a lot more hand-holding than I am used to. I just needed to find the info from a better source (here) to point me in a better direction and now I have that, so thank you to the ones that have been here a minute and want to help, but not hold hands.
Finding the info on Reddit was definitely harder compared to reading this forum, I'm glad it exists!

Finding the info on Reddit was definitely harder compared to reading this forum, I'm glad it exists!
Now I’m curious if there is a similar-style forum for general peptide discussion (not a discord). I’ve been consuming YouTube podcasts and digging through Reddit with good info, but not this type of discussion.

Looking into: epithalon, tesamorelin, BPC-157, methylene blue, melanotan, dihexa, etc.

Now I’m curious if there is a similar-style forum for general peptide discussion (not a discord). I’ve been consuming YouTube podcasts and digging through Reddit with good info, but not this type of discussion.

Looking into: epithalon, tesamorelin, BPC-157, methylene blue, melanotan, dihexa, etc.
There is, but you're gonna have to find it!

There is, but you're gonna have to find it!
I’ve only heard of peppy’s, but isn’t that a discord? I created an account, but it was a visual mess, unlike this forum or Reddit. Is there another I need to spend the next month searching for? Is it Jay Cambell’s community, Limitless?

Edit: ok, I’m looking around my new peppys account now. I hope this is the one you’re referring to! 🙏 Looks more manageable than discord 😅

Last edited:
I’ve only heard of peppy’s, but isn’t that a discord? I created an account, but it was a visual mess, unlike this forum or Reddit. Is there another I need to spend the next month searching for? Is it Jay Cambell’s community, Limitless?
No it's not a Discord. It's a website, and yes it's kind of a mess, but they are working on rolling out a new site which only some members currently have access to, and which is a lot better.

No it's not a Discord. It's a website, and yes it's kind of a mess, but they are working on rolling out a new site which only some members currently have access to, and which is a lot better.
Can confirm new site is a lot better. Not sure when the rollover will be, there's a lot of info to port over, but it's coming!

Can confirm new site is a lot better. Not sure when the rollover will be, there's a lot of info to port over, but it's coming!
That would be great, it is quite hard to read and navigate. As a not newbie, I don't need hand holding, just good sources.

AI is certainly very useful too, ChatGPT can find things I can't

Edit: ok, I’m looking around my new peppys account now. I hope this is the one you’re referring to! 🙏 Looks more manageable than discord 😅
Can I jinx the third one I know?

I’m doing my best to help! Hard to thread the needle on helping and getting banned. The safety and sterility post got deleted by reddit… they don’t want people to be safe. They want it to be as hard as possible to appease Eli Lilly’s advertising dollars and lawyers.

I’m doing my best to help! Hard to thread the needle on helping and getting banned. The safety and sterility post got deleted by reddit… they don’t want people to be safe. They want it to be as hard as possible to appease Eli Lilly’s advertising dollars and lawyers.
Nothing wrong with helping people. But your subreddit directing everyone here can certainly cause problems for all of us DIY researchers in the long run. That’s because there are many undercover individuals that could be working for EL that could eliminate more sources. You can’t trust everyone behind a username and their intentions.

Last edited:
If admin wants me to pull, I’ll pull and direct everyone elsewhere.
Zippity's own reddit profile directs people here, I don't think the intent was ever for this to be some super secret site like the other one I'm not gonna name. But I myself am pretty new to this site so what do I know? I belong to your sub and am trying to help as much as possible over there (I delete all my posts on reddit after about 24 hours though due to privacy concerns), a lot of these people need it. r/tirzepatidehelp is definitely skirting a thin line and stuff like raffles is probably a bridge too far. I'll continue to engage people over there but it's just a matter of time before you get shut down and end up like @dionysos with a suspended account.

Zippity's own reddit profile directs people here, I don't think the intent was ever for this to be some super secret site like the other one I'm not gonna name. But I myself am pretty new to this site so what do I know? I belong to your sub and am trying to help as much as possible over there (I delete all my posts on reddit after about 24 hours though due to privacy concerns), a lot of these people need it. r/tirzepatidehelp is definitely skirting a thin line and stuff like raffles is probably a bridge too far. I'll continue to engage people over there but it's just a matter of time before you get shut down and end up like @dionysos with a suspended account.
I found my way here due to Zip’s profile. To me that’s a subtle way to help people. Although we discovered last week that he has a subreddit as well. However it’s small and doesn’t appear active. So I’m not sure what he wants for this forum. I’m just wanting to protect our sources. We lost everyone’s favorite in March, and they had been frequently named on Reddit.

It's not supposed to be super secret but I don't believe the intent was ever to broadcast it far and wide to anyone who will listen. Zip could have done that himself if he wanted this much attention, but he didn't. I don't know.. It called so much attention to this group, and called so many people who would have not otherwise found it without the info being spoon fed to them in a Reddit thread amid mass panic. Now it's all over the compounded Reddit, people linking to Tirzepatidehelp and being like "follow the bread crumbs"...THOSE AREN'T BREADCRUMBS, THEY'RE FLASHING NEON SIGNS.

I'm having a hard time taking kindly to people who didn't find their way here on their own. Lots of us did, and I have no problem gate keeping when it's for the benefit of the group. I'll get over it.

It's not supposed to be super secret but I don't believe the intent was ever to broadcast it far and wide to anyone who will listen. Zip could have done that himself if he wanted this much attention, but he didn't. I don't know.. It called so much attention to this group, and called so many people who would have not otherwise found it without the info being spoon fed to them in a Reddit thread amid mass panic. Now it's all over the compounded Reddit, people linking to Tirzepatidehelp and being like "follow the bread crumbs"...THOSE AREN'T BREADCRUMBS, THEY'RE FLASHING NEON SIGNS.

I'm having a hard time taking kindly to people who didn't find their way here on their own. Lots of us did, and I have no problem gate keeping when it's for the benefit of the group. I'll get over it.
I found my own way here as well. It wasn't hard. I'm a Gen X'er and grew up on forums, so I just googled "GLP forum" and voila, here I am :ROFLMAO:

I found my own way here as well. It wasn't hard. I'm a Gen X'er and grew up on forums, so I just googled "GLP forum" and voila, here I am :ROFLMAO:
LOL. That is what I did too! It has been great! So much more information. Although it seems that the vendor lists that Dionysos had are now gone... makes it so much harder :(

Nothing wrong with helping people. But your subreddit directing everyone here can certainly cause problems for all of us DIY researchers in the long run. That’s because there are many undercover individuals working for EL that could eliminate more sources.
i don't understand this line. are we suggesting that undercover individuals working for eli lilly were incapable of finding this forum before r/tirzepatidehelp was created? this forum (glp1forum.com) is the 3rd highest result after googling "glp1 forum". there's a myriad of reasons why a vendor might get shut down that don't include sleeper agent from reddit discovering it for the first time.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sky74
Back