For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

I don't think big pharma spies are the issue. It's more that a larger customer base for the grey market gives it more attention which can lead to more regulation.

Also I posted this in another thread, but there was a major manufacturer in China that was shut down by the CCP a few months ago for attracting attention from selling directly to customers in the west. And their main sales rep was allegedly taken to a re-education camp or executed. The thinking is that keeping things on the down low will prevent this type of thing from happening again.
Thank you for your intelligent input and I agree with you. I still don’t trust every user that shows up, but yes keeping attention to a minimum is protecting the community.

I don't think big pharma spies are the issue. It's more that a larger customer base for the grey market gives it more attention which can lead to more regulation.

Also I posted this in another thread, but there was a major manufacturer in China that was shut down by the CCP a few months ago for attracting attention from selling directly to customers in the west. And their main sales rep was allegedly taken to a re-education camp or executed. The thinking is that keeping things on the down low will prevent this type of thing from happening again.
is there a link/source for this story?

If they were imprisoned or executed, they were doing a LOT more than just selling tirzepatide to Americans. The Chinese government reserves that kind of punishment, especially execution, for high level corruption. This person would have been involved in something like major bribery, large scale theft, endangering the public safety, etc...

Most of the Chinese vendors that sell glp1s also sell several controlled substances. Also the CCP is notoriously inconsistent. It's not exactly the type of justice we get in the west. People are "disappeared" for lots of things in China.

The story is all over the place. Search for "peter" here, on meso, I've even seen it on Reddit.

Most of the Chinese vendors that sell glp1s also sell several controlled substances. Also the CCP is notoriously inconsistent. It's not exactly the type of justice we get in the west. People are "disappeared" for lots of things in China.

The story is all over the place. Search for "peter" here, on meso, I've even seen it on Reddit.
That's what I was kind of getting at..... this isn't a GLP-1 problem, more like a smuggling fentanyl problem, or selling illegal drugs to the Chinese people type of problem

lmao. you're the newbie criticizing people that joined 10 mins later than you did and that makes me the douche? look in a mirror goodness gracious.
It doesn't take a seasoned member of a forum to recognize that you are reckless and a threat to this community. I, and I believe many others, would like this to last.

It doesn't take a seasoned member of a forum to recognize that you are reckless and a threat to this community.
right, someone who calls y'all out on your braindead conspiracy theories makes them the reckless one. somebody, please, make it make sense. am i responsible for the hurricane with my personal weather machine too?

right, someone who calls y'all out on your braindead conspiracy theories makes them the reckless one. somebody, please, make it make sense. am i responsible for the hurricane with my personal weather machine too?
Have a good day, man.

I’m doing my best to help! Hard to thread the needle on helping and getting banned. The safety and sterility post got deleted by reddit… they don’t want people to be safe. They want it to be as hard as possible to appease Eli Lilly’s advertising dollars and lawyers.
We miss you! We had an idiot yesterday trying to sell a sublingual scammy version, and we all fired him. Boo has been nice to let us know you've been kicked out temporarily.

You’re an idiot to say I’m starting a conspiracy theory. All I’m saying is that anyone behind a username…here, on Reddit, etc…could be ANYONE in disguise with questionable motives.

You’re an idiot to say I’m starting a conspiracy theory. All I’m saying is that anyone behind a username…here, on Reddit, etc…could be ANYONE in disguise with questionable motives.
and you're a moron to think that an eli lilly representative needs help from reddit to find this forum.

@DevynL90 Ok, I know this won’t resolve our differences of opinions, but I need to correct something. I went back and read my post that mentioned EL. I did not intend for it to sound like fact. It is strictly an opinion based on my lack of trust. I have edited my post to clarify it as an opinion. I could not understand why you wanted me to prove an opinion. Now I see that you thought it was fact. All I’m trying to say is that I don’t trust the intentions of every member that joins this forum.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleBuck
Back