For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

Well when I’m unbanned from reddit in 2 days I can wipe clean any reference to this site and auto ban anyone referencing glp1forum and alternate spellings. Can also take other measures to make sure no one comes here.

Happy to respect the mods decisions, it’s just not clear other than some snark.
They BANNED you?! What for (ostensibly)?

I only have it up to help people find sources. Not likes or upvotes, which is insulting.

Personally I would love to remove a site where a mod makes the community feel unwelcome and that borders on hostile.
I didn’t say you did it for upvotes. I said that people shouldn’t. Simply asking people to use good judgement ought not be taken as hostile by people able to do so.

But great, you’ve self-identified as ill suited for this community, probably best to remove that link.

The irony of advocating for discretion while blasting something on Reddit.

Anyway, it's too late. That sub gained over 2k people in a week. Damage is already done.

I know reddit.com isn't known for having the sharpest user base but that doesn't mean educating people on the need for discretion early on is not beneficial. The suggestion isn't a perfect, but could help lessen the impact.

Personally i don't see it as a problem that the site is growing. But it is a problem if the people coming here are completely clueless.

Reddit banned me for the random raffle post, but not for the raffle reveal. So I’m not sure exactly, appears to be anti-raffle. No raffles will take place again.
That's... I got nothin'. Wonder if it was content of raffle or raffle at all.

Listen - I can appreciate the level of panic and desperation that many people in those subs were feeling when the compounding rug got yanked out from under everyone. I do want to believe you were trying to be altruistic/helpful, but God damn it...I wish you would have gone about it differently. I don't think people here are necessarily hostile towards the newbies (aside from good natured ribbing), I just think the people here are now as concerned that these sources will disappear as the compounding community was. I've seen a lot of people answer a lot of questions patiently, point to popular threads, post videos, etc. I wouldn't call this environment hostile... Maybe a little terse lol.

Ultimately, it is what it is now. Hopefully we weather this little storm okay. People who can hack it here will stay, others will decide it's not for them (this is my pep talk).

I know reddit.com isn't known for having the sharpest user base but that doesn't mean educating people on the need for discretion early on is not beneficial. The suggestion isn't a perfect, but could help lessen the impact.

Personally i don't see it as a problem that the site is growing. But it is a problem if the people coming here are completely clueless.
I don't disagree. I also don't think literally everyone on Reddit is an idiot... Most of the people here probably have a Reddit account for one reason is another. This situation reminds me of that quote from MIB:

Edwards: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. It's not like you can't see anything here without an account. I lurked for quite a while before signing up. This forum is an open book and it's a top result from Google if you just search for glp-1 forums. The founder also has a subreddit named after the forum, with a link to the forum in the sidebar, and a link to the forum in his reddit signature. GLP-1 forum is not like the other site (fight club) where:

1. You can't access any content without an account
2. It's specifically against the rules to share the link publicly
3. They have a bunch of internal controls on what members can see certain sections like sources

I get that some people here are concerned that they'll lose their sources. But bullying you into taking down reference to this forum isn't going to do a thing to prevent it. The masses will find this forum regardless, this place is the low hanging fruit. Meso forum has a ton of source info as well. I suppose if you really want to be snarky, just change the link in your sub to link to Zippity's r/glp1forum subreddit. Problem solved.
You make a great point in your first point. I used this forum and several others as well as discord and reddit for a lot of research for a few months before signing up. I was able to read everything on this forum without limitations so I wonder if there's a way to prevent access to content until you sign up. I have no dog in this fight, but I understand the concern of discretion.

I found my own way here as well. It wasn't hard. I'm a Gen X'er and grew up on forums, so I just googled "GLP forum" and voila, here I am :ROFLMAO:
Wait until you figure out how to make a dump of the forum on your computer and run it against a local LLM, it's like voodoo magic for finding answers quick 😁

Last edited:
to the best of my knowledge there isn’t any prohibition on sharing the link to this site @ZippityDooDah can correct me if I’m wrong. Obviously if you’re in a group full of dipshits maybe you keep it to yourself though.
Correct, there isn't any prohibition. I suggested/requested at some point giving some thought to where the link was shared to help attract mostly nice and thoughtful people, and didn't want anyone spamming any other venues with links, but otherwise folks can share as they see fit.

I am starting to feel like they need to limit new members.
“They” is one guy who I think just wanted a place where people who can speak freely about peptides. This platform is overseas somewhere which allows us to be more open and not worry about reddit or discord bans. I don’t think new members need to be limited but they do need to be reeducated. Everyone needs read the announcements page, use the search bar, lurk and learn for a while and then ask more intelligent questions instead of just making a “what’s the best source for xyz” as their first post. I want to help people too, but I’m not going to do the work for them. There are still lots of breadcrumbs to find in this community as well.

If this place gets traction and grows exponentially it WILL pop up on someone’s radar.

Probably already have a few company reps as members just to lurk.

If it seems the size and scope of membership or viewership is getting biz enough to be worth the hassle, some action could be taken.

More for the Scary headlines generated than the actual enforcement.

The pharma companies just wanna scare gen pop every so often to keep them too scared to save the 99% on their life-saving medication.

If this place gets traction and grows exponentially it WILL pop up on someone’s radar.

Probably already have a few company reps as members just to lurk.

If it seems the size and scope of membership or viewership is getting biz enough to be worth the hassle, some action could be taken.

More for the Scary headlines generated than the actual enforcement.

The pharma companies just wanna scare gen pop every so often to keep them too scared to save the 99% on their life-saving medication.

Assume it is already on the "radar".

But this isn't Silk Road either.

It's not like you can't see anything here without an account. I lurked for quite a while before signing up. This forum is an open book and it's a top result from Google if you just search for glp-1 forums. The founder also has a subreddit named after the forum, with a link to the forum in the sidebar, and a link to the forum in his reddit signature. GLP-1 forum is not like the other site (fight club) where:

1. You can't access any content without an account
This is why I find it funny when people get so bent out of shape about account age. I found this forum in January and didn’t make an account until recently because I was just happy to read and learn. I’m sure there are plenty of lurkers reading this right now without an account.

This is why I find it funny when people get so bent out of shape about account age. I found this forum in January and didn’t make an account until recently because I was just happy to read and learn. I’m sure there are plenty of lurkers reading this right now without an account.
There are, in fact, 30 people without accounts viewing the site right now! 23 with accounts, 53 total.

This was my experience as well. Been happy reading what thoughtful and more knowledgeable people have to say until I have gained some experience in this realm. I have found this forum to be a pretty great place with a helpful community. It seems like a lot of the members have a grasp on common sense and it has been refreshing. Finally signed up.

My opinion probably doesn't matter, but I don't necessarily think it would be a bad thing if the forum was locked behind an account/login. That being said, I wouldn't have had the experience that I did if that were the case.

Not a fan of the whole, keep it under lock, hide it away type approach, if others found it, Lily can find it. I just don't like gatekeeping in general. Can you not just host the site in Russia and China where they can't touch you?

I'm still thinking an entry captcha test:

Pick which vendor is likely to call you dear
Pick which vendor is likely to call you a dick
Pick which symbol means SEARCH (hint 🔎)

Do people realize it takes less time to search and review results then to post and await feedback? Basically anyone asking a reconstitution, bac water, storage, peptide calculator, plateau, constipation related question doesn't deserve a response. (Imo)
(Some of y'all have patience!)

I registered here a long time ago under a different moniker but didn't post... Too close to my email address where as if I posted something negative about a vendor they might fill my next vials with cornstarch. Now that I think of it maybe that's what's causing the gelling? Works in brown sauce...

Last edited:
Back