For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

I
Not a fan of the whole, keep it under lock, hide it away type approach, if others found it, Lily can find it. I just don't like gatekeeping in general. Can you not just host the site in Russia and China where they can't touch you?
I feel the same way. If we lock it up, pretty soon everybody has to start referring to themselves as a Research Subject too, and hey why not make some parts of the site even MORE restricted. And then we're just like the other place, which is fine but that's not this place. And personally the other place, I don't like it as much. That place seems like everyone is putting on airs or make believing that by saying RS did something that gives some kind of out. But maybe I'm wrong and the judge will just pack everything up when you say RS instead of me/I. 😆

I

I feel the same way. If we lock it up, pretty soon everybody has to start referring to themselves as a Research Subject too, and hey why not make some parts of the site even MORE restricted. And then we're just like the other place, which is fine but that's not this place. And personally the other place, I don't like it as much. That place seems like everyone is putting on airs or make believing that by saying RS did something that gives some kind of out. But maybe I'm wrong and the judge will just pack everything up when you say RS instead of me/I. 😆
I hate that research subject shit. you are fooling exactly no one and it just makes everything people type sound stupid. Most don't even do it right and refer to their RS as the one buying peps lol

This forum has 2,500 users. Not sure how big the other forums have, but 2,500 people isn't moving the needle at all in the legal world. 10k, maybe, 50k-100k, sure. But where I live we have that many homeless people living on the streets and 95% them get high on drugs that are illegal and wayyyyyy more dangerous and the government doesn't bother with them much.

This forum has 2,500 users. Not sure how big the other forums have, but 2,500 people isn't moving the needle at all in the legal world. 10k, maybe, 50k-100k, sure. But where I live we have that many homeless people living on the streets and 95% them get high on drugs that are illegal and wayyyyyy more dangerous and the government doesn't bother with them much.
That’s because there’s no profit involved 😉

Tell me you live in San Francisco, without telling me you live in San Francisco.

Well, I tried DMing and that isn’t working. So I guess I am asking in the first post that came up on my Tesamorelin search. I got my Reta order in at AMO and it’s shipped. Can’t wait till it gets here! I am now also in a buying group….thank goodness! But they won’t be buying Tesa and IPA for a bit yet, I keep checking every day. I did my first peptide order ever domestically so that I can get started. Had no clue the vials were so small. Started freaking out until I talked to my very knowledgeable contact on Reddit and also in the buying group I was invited into. He has helped me soooo much to understand all this peptide stuff. Totally wish I would have known about this years ago! Anyway he told me that my 10mg/3ml vial will only last me 10 days. So I need to get more before it ever goes live in the group. AMO doesn’t sell it 😭. So what is the second best reputable place to get it from? I have saved the Google docs. But ya’ll that have been on it for a while and have bought it outside of a group buy….where is your favorite non domestic vendor to get it from? Thanks so much in advance. I promise I did try DMing the boss man in this GLP1 forum. But he hasn’t replied. So I move to a group chat/channel/whatever you guys call it here 🤣. FYI: I wasn’t told to come here either….read the chatter….was just searching for info and the search brought me here…..thank goodness! Also I was told QSC. But have seen negative comments about them in these forums….. Help please so I can place an order ASAP!

Well, I tried DMing and that isn’t working. So I guess I am asking in the first post that came up on my Tesamorelin search. I got my Reta order in at AMO and it’s shipped. Can’t wait till it gets here! I am now also in a buying group….thank goodness! But they won’t be buying Tesa and IPA for a bit yet, I keep checking every day. I did my first peptide order ever domestically so that I can get started. Had no clue the vials were so small. Started freaking out until I talked to my very knowledgeable contact on Reddit and also in the buying group I was invited into. He has helped me soooo much to understand all this peptide stuff. Totally wish I would have known about this years ago! Anyway he told me that my 10mg/3ml vial will only last me 10 days. So I need to get more before it ever goes live in the group. AMO doesn’t sell it 😭. So what is the second best reputable place to get it from? I have saved the Google docs. But ya’ll that have been on it for a while and have bought it outside of a group buy….where is your favorite non domestic vendor to get it from? Thanks so much in advance. I promise I did try DMing the boss man in this GLP1 forum. But he hasn’t replied. So I move to a group chat/channel/whatever you guys call it here 🤣. FYI: I wasn’t told to come here either….read the chatter….was just searching for info and the search brought me here…..thank goodness! Also I was told QSC. But have seen negative comments about them in these forums….. Help please so I can place an order ASAP!
Sorry, I read this twice and I'm unclear on what exactly you're looking for. Tesa?

Have you checked the Vendor Connection section?

Use the advanced search and you can find what you're looking for much faster
Screenshot_20241010-233332.png

Back