For those of you who were referred here via a redditor....

I'm not prescribed trt, just estradiol/progesterone. Not sure if those can be sourced or not. Paying a telehealth company $150 every 8-12 weeks just for a script.
Are you using MIDI? Thats who I use but they take my insurance so it’s a speciality copay.

Are you using MIDI? Thats who I use but they take my insurance so it’s a speciality copay.
Yes, MIDI. Wish they took mine. Did you hear that they are compounding sema and soon tirz? Wonder if they'll be able to, now that the tirz status changed? Their sema prices were not very competitive, tbh.

People coming here from Reddit should be aware they are leaving the comfort of Insurance, Pharmacy, Amazon and FedEx compadres and entering the zone of shady drug dealer, cargo container ship, confusing cryptic commerce. And the drug dealers don't work the hours you're awake and they take their holidays seriously!

The awesome thing (to me) about this forum is it's not a diary of anyone's "journey" or repetitive crap about the inability to crap... It's been (for me) a respite from Reddit redundancy.

Friendly advice to newbies... 🔍 Is your friend

People coming here from Reddit should be aware they are leaving the comfort of Insurance, Pharmacy, Amazon and FedEx compadres and entering the zone of shady drug dealer, cargo container ship, confusing cryptic commerce. And the drug dealers don't work the hours you're awake and they take their holidays seriously!

The awesome thing (to me) about this forum is it's not a diary of anyone's "journey" or repetitive crap about the inability to crap... It's been (for me) a respite from Reddit redundancy.

We should just feed all the Reddit newbies to Tracy. :ROFLMAO:

For better or for worse, there's a new tirz subreddit that literally links to this forum. That's how I ended up here.

The Reddit post with this forum link was very informative though. I felt like my hand was being held with an Amopure screenshot and price in the comments.
I saw that; it’s putting the cart in front of the horse and the “how to” guides lack any instruction on maintaining a safe and sterile research environment. Giving someone the answer without having to work through the problem benefits no one.

I saw that; it’s putting the cart in front of the horse and the “how to” guides lack any instruction on maintaining a safe and sterile research environment. Giving someone the answer without having to work through the problem benefits no one.
Fortunately one of the top comments links to "Easy Guide to Peptide Filtering with a syringe filter" which seems to have very thorough instructions.

I totally skipped it though and only visited it again after you emphasized having a safe and sterile research environment.

After watching Peptide Test's YouTube video though, I realized that I made some critical mistakes with a few of my previous injections. TIL.

Welcome to the newbies! We were all new at some point and needed guidance. But understand that you also have to put in the work and follow the bread crumbs.

This site was created by Zip, and I found it by is his subtle profile on Reddit. He didn’t post it on the forum or direct message me the link. And honestly you can’t do that. While this peptide community is a helpful community, you can’t trust that everyone who shows up is who they say they are. Some are snakes in disguise who want to stop our access.

So please be discreet and discerning in whom and how you share information. Fight club rules…
Thanks. I am spending all my free hours reading everything I can find here. Already things seem clearer than from yesterday but I have a long way to go. 🐇 🌀

As one of the reddit refugees, I appreciate the help finding this amazing resource. I started with Arctic last year and just stayed with them as it was comfortable, but always knew in the back of my mind I needed to figure out importing to save money. Once they shut down and my stash dwindled, I had no choice and have been trying to figure out who to order from. Two days reading everything on here has been eye opening and super helpful.

Last edited:
If I could go back I would prob spend more time reading/finding all the nooks and crannies before placing an order. Don’t stress if you don’t have it all figured out right away. And don’t panic buy, you have plenty of time and sales/promos happen literally all the time, if you’re not 100% on a deal/vendor just wait until you find another one. Don’t FOMO your way into a scam or a bad deal.

Lmao. This is great.

My last dealer shipped fedex express…. But geez, every other day I get a WhatsApp notification of a different Chinese holiday. Heck I buy too much stuff off Alibaba now anyway. Don’t know if it’s a peptide or a car stereo coming to my house anymore…

My last dealer shipped fedex express…. But geez, every other day I get a WhatsApp notification of a different Chinese holiday. Heck I buy too much stuff off Alibaba now anyway. Don’t know if it’s a peptide or a car stereo coming to my house anymore…
Car stereo manufacturers might start selling peptide at some point, who knows aha

If I could go back I would prob spend more time reading/finding all the nooks and crannies before placing an order. Don’t stress if you don’t have it all figured out right away. And don’t panic buy, you have plenty of time and sales/promos happen literally all the time, if you’re not 100% on a deal/vendor just wait until you find another one. Don’t FOMO your way into a scam or a bad deal.
This was me as well. In a month I ordered from a compound pharm, ordered from a USA peptide website and just placed an order with a CN peptide provider. FOMO/panic buying is real when you think options are going away for something that is working so well for the RS. In my case, the struggle with weight has gone on too long and in my short time on a GLP it has been crazy how well it works. There is some good information still to be had on Reddit, but people there want a lot more hand-holding than I am used to. I just needed to find the info from a better source (here) to point me in a better direction and now I have that, so thank you to the ones that have been here a minute and want to help, but not hold hands.

Back