Amo order has no tracking updates 5 days in?

So yesterday I actually got another WhatsApp message back from Amo, and he gave me the Chinese tracking number, which did populate on 17track. It was showing that it was on its way to the US. It was different than the USPS one and had letters in it (looked about on par with tracking #s I’ve seen when ordering random things from China in the past), and then this morning I got the update that it was now in Chicago and has cleared customs. Should be coming in Saturday! I’m pretty stoked.

Just ordered. Do they send any confirmation before the shipping? Paypal gave me a random like $5 discount, hopefully doesn't affect anything.
I had been emailing with them and emailed to say I'd made the payment and they emailed back and said they saw it and would send tracking info in 48 hours and they did.

I had been emailing with them and emailed to say I'd made the payment and they emailed back and said they saw it and would send tracking info in 48 hours and they did.
Hmm I emailed them that I paid about an hour ago. Hopefully they respond soon I guess.

Hmm I emailed them that I paid about an hour ago. Hopefully they respond soon I guess.
Just fyi, when i emailed through the website, and through Contact us, I never heard back, but when I emailed the actual email address I did. And today my emails through the website came back as undeliverable.

Just fyi, when i emailed through the website, and through Contact us, I never heard back, but when I emailed the actual email address I did. And today my emails through the website came back as undeliverable.
I was replying to the email they sent which was just telling me they sent the Alibaba link - probably an automatic email. But I made sure the email I was replying to was the same one on the website and it was.

Update: got my L10 order yesterday. Not bad at all, 8 days from placing the order to my door. I think the vials might not be vacuum sealed but honestly that’s not a dealbreaker, and it could be that they were thrown around during shipping a bit. I’ve got a (very pricey) vial with about 1 dose left before I try Amo’s. I’m optimistic! thank you to everyone who reassured me, here’s some photos, ignore the math homework lol
IMG_9728.jpeg
IMG_9729.jpeg

the one L60 vial i used was vac sealed. sucked the bac water right out on its own
Please, i need some help. I just got my order today, what does the numbers behind the letters designate....say for instance C5?

Back