AMO Sema 20mg

Shook3000

Registered
Reaction score
I bought a kit of 20mg sema from another researcher. Original vendor was AMO. It was tested, but the researcher did not have the test. I didn't press the matter and trusted him assuming I could pull it up on Jano when I wasn't so busy. I can't find a single sema20 on Jano. Is anyone aware of sema 20mg kits that have a dark blue cap and silver crimp, manufactured by AMO around June-Aug of this year?

I bought a kit of 20mg sema from another researcher. Original vendor was AMO. It was tested, but the researcher did not have the test. I didn't press the matter and trusted him assuming I could pull it up on Jano when I wasn't so busy. I can't find a single sema20 on Jano. Is anyone aware of sema 20mg kits that have a dark blue cap and silver crimp, manufactured by AMO around June-Aug of this year?
Pretty sure every kit from Amo has the same silver crimp blue cap. If you are feeling unsure about what you have the only way to be sure is to send a vial in to be tested yourself.

Sema 20 doesn't make any sense, and I've never seen it. I don't have any experience with Sema, but I believe the weekly dose is 2.4mg which would mean 20 mg vial would last 8 weeks!? I would not take it and move on to something else. Something is fishy

Sema 20 doesn't make any sense, and I've never seen it. I don't have any experience with Sema, but I believe the weekly dose is 2.4mg which would mean 20 mg vial would last 8 weeks!? I would not take it and move on to something else. Something is fishy
We have at least 2 current trials evaluating up to 7.2mg doses per week - step up and step up t2dm. No info out on them yet that I could find, but it'll be exciting to see the results.

Oh amo definitely sells it as I have some in the freezer that I split for two different people but my issue with amo is that there is no way to tell what the heck you got after you take it out of their little plastic box they send it in. If I wasn't splitting it for people who need it I agree 20mg is a lot for one vial.

Back