What's your stack?

Wow, thank you so much for all of this information! I can tell you are detail oriented, which I am too!
It is probably one of the things that keeps me awake! Can’t get my brain to shut off sometimes! 🙄 But deeper, rested sleep is exactly what I am looking for! I can usually fall asleep, it is staying asleep that is the problem! I wake up every 1-2 hours & it is frustrating. My husband literally does not wake up, at all…until morning and I am always thinking, man what must that be like?! 😂
I am going to give your post a more detailed read tomorrow. I need to try to start making myself go to sleep ironically enough!
But I wanted to say thank you so much for all of this! I have looked at the other peps you have mentioned & I am also hesitant to try some of those cause if they are too uppity, well I won’t sleep! I hope you get some good sleep tonight! 😊
I'm glad if this is helpful to you! Since you don't have a problem falling asleep, but staying asleep, your lab might want to research DSIP - delta sleep inducing peptide. It helps with deeper sleep, Rem sleep, keeping you asleep. The dosing is small, in mcgs. As I said I started at 100mcg a few hours before I was hoping to go to sleep. Some do one month on and one month off, or once a week, or daily or every 3 days... I can give you more info from what I've read if it's something you decide to try. Many people do like weighted blankets a lot, and say it makes a huge difference, for me, too heavy, too hot, and I feel like I'm being suffocated.

Oh man the first time I used a weighted blanket it knocked me out almost immediately 😂 Unfortunately I run *very* hot at night even in the colder months. I hear they make cooling ones now so I may look into that.
I am determined to get a cooling one by next summer. This time of year, we keep a fan in the window and the bedroom stays in the 50s most nights. Snuggling under the heavy blanket is heavenly.

Back