What's your stack?

Jumping in here... LIPO-C w/B12 helps me. It isn't Adderall, but that stuff is poison anyway.
That just reminded me that I have Lipo-C on the way and not B-Complex lol. My package got lost and the B-Complex was sold out so I had them replace it with Lipo-C. Hoping it gets here before I go on vacation though .

So when I did my SS-31 and MOTS-C cycle, the mots knocked me out like 4 hours later. Like passed out face down on the sofa tired. I have a suspicion that it may have something to do with MTHFR and MTRR gene mutations. I posted a screenshot of a chapGPT summary as to how it could affect MOTS-C efficacy somewhere around here, but I'll have to dig a bit to find it. Long story short, I swapped my Cyano-B12 for Methyl-B12 and added methylfolate and betaine TMG to my vitamin regimen. Will try the MOTS-C again after I've been on those supplements for a while to see if my experience with it changes.

Just started Tesofensine a few days ago and I'm noticing improved concentration and mood, it may take a bit for it to fully kick in due to the nature of the drug.

Other things I've considered trying is NAD+, Epithalon, and Semax, and Selank. The latter 2 are more for mental fatigue than physically fatigue, but one can definitely affect the other so it's worth a shot. I also plan on trying injectable B-Complex soon.
Jumping in here... LIPO-C w/B12 and SEMAX help me. It isn't Adderall, but that stuff is poison anyway.
Thank you both for the great info, this is awesome. I am going to look into these. Semax and Selank have both been on my radar. Where do you suggest I find the best info on routine?

Tirz 5mg every 4 days, Cagri 400mcg between Tirz doses whenever I feel I need it, DSIP 200mcg 5x a week.

Previously stacked: SS-31 & MOTS-C, Ipamorelin, BPC

Still trying to find something to combat my fatigue.
Where do you order your Cagri from, please? I think I need to add this... thanks.

Where do you order your Cagri from, please? I think I need to add this... thanks.
I got a single 5mg vial from a domestic seller to try before getting a kit. Skye, Tydes, Astro, Eros, all have it. It'll be more expensive for sure. You might be able to find people selling single vials from their kits in various discord/pepchat servers though.

I got a single 5mg vial from a domestic seller to try before getting a kit. Skye, Tydes, Astro, Eros, all have it. It'll be more expensive for sure. You might be able to find people selling single vials from their kits in various discord/pepchat servers though.
Thank you so much. I don't mind buying domestic first time with how small starting doses are. Amo has it but I am leery with all the current posts...

Tirz 5mg. BioBoost+ 50 units 2-3 times a week. NAD+ 50 mg 2-3 times a week. Sometimes if I need a bit more energy at the end of the week, I’ll pop a Tesofensine 250 tablet. Noopept nasal spray before studying. Looking into the Kimera Chems Salacia blend to stack with BPC-157. Also, I have some modafinil coming in soon.

Let me know if you find a solution before I do. This is my focus at the moment. Looking to add to Tirz. Needing something that helps with Energy/motivation, and something that helps with focus and cognitive function of my RS.
My focus also

BPC/TB/GHK aka glow every day.
Reta once a week.
Lipo C every 2-3 days.
Nad+ every other day.
SS31 every day. About to introduce mots-c into the rotation.
Debating hgh at some point.

BPC/TB/GHK aka glow every day.
Reta once a week.
Lipo C every 2-3 days.
Nad+ every other day.
SS31 every day. About to introduce mots-c into the rotation.
Debating hgh at some point.
Great stack? Bet your energy on 1000

I'm curious, what stack are you researching right now? What's your favorite stack? My stack is 5mg tirz once a week and mots c 5 days a week. I'm stacking with mots because it gives me that get up and go! What makes you GET UP AND GO?! I don't have a favorite one as I'm still a little wet behind the ears!
Tirz decreasing, now at 6.2 split into 2 weekly doses. Pegasus - a Lipo-C with NAD+ that I ADORE for energy and focus and HAPPINESS, 3x a week at 50 units, Glow subq daily, on my 2d vial and reconned for 2mg ghk-cu, 400mcg each of BPC and TB-500, next time will recon it so BPC and TB are in wolverine proportions, Glow face/body, DSIP, just started 100mcg daily. Upcoming - Epithalon and VIP, along with DSIP, to hopefully combat my chronic insomnia and reset my circadian rhythm. Also have on my radar SS31 followed by Mots-C.

Tirz decreasing, now at 6.2 split into 2 weekly doses. Pegasus - a Lipo-C with NAD+ that I ADORE for energy and focus and HAPPINESS, 3x a week at 50 units, Glow subq daily, on my 2d vial and reconned for 2mg ghk-cu, 400mcg each of BPC and TB-500, next time will recon it so BPC and TB are in wolverine proportions, Glow face/body, DSIP, just started 100mcg daily. Upcoming - Epithalon and VIP, along with DSIP, to hopefully combat my chronic insomnia and reset my circadian rhythm. Also have on my radar SS31 followed by Mots-C.
Lipo c with nad.... together?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hk7580
Back