What's your stack?

The ingredients of all these Lipo-C and Mic-Bs seem to be the same, sometimes different mg proportions, sometimes lidocaine, but my lab finds the Pegasus, with the NAD+ magical. The only such product I've seen with the addition of NAD+. In the future my lab might research NAD+ on its own (though the massive daily doses seem over the top), but the lab has just begun a sleep protocol, and the RS wants the right amount of energy added - provided by Pegasus 50 units 3x a week - and not to be so overloaded the sleep protocol is blown out of the water since chronic insomnia etc are issues.
Yeah.. well I really don't need any more insomnia than I already have...

And I screwed up big time. I had it in my cart for 2 days and went to purchase it today... the lurkers must have bought it all because they are now SOLD OUT.

I emailed them and it will be back in stock in 2 weeks.

And I screwed up big time. I had it in my cart for 2 days and went to purchase it today... the lurkers must have bought it all because they are now SOLD OUT.
Don't you hate that! It must be a big seller for them but I wondered why so few people know of it - everyone just gets the same Bioboost Plus or mic B and for me they are useless.

The ingredients of all these Lipo-C and Mic-Bs seem to be the same, sometimes different mg proportions, sometimes lidocaine, but my lab finds the Pegasus, with the NAD+ magical. The only such product I've seen with the addition of NAD+. In the future my lab might research NAD+ on its own (though the massive daily doses seem over the top), but the lab has just begun a sleep protocol, and the RS wants the right amount of energy added - provided by Pegasus 50 units 3x a week - and not to be so overloaded the sleep protocol is blown out of the water since chronic insomnia etc are issues.
I am always on the lookout for better sleep and clean energy.. so it seems from what I am reading from your posts that Pegaus’s Lipo C shot w/NAD+ gives you that kind of energy ish ?
I am super interested in sub q NAD+ because of its regenerative properties, even read it can help slow down aging 🙋‍♀️ Do you mind me asking what you have found helpful for sleep? Thanks 😊

I am always on the lookout for better sleep and clean energy.. so it seems from what I am reading from your posts that Pegaus’s Lipo C shot w/NAD+ gives you that kind of energy ish ?
I am super interested in sub q NAD+ because of its regenerative properties, even read it can help slow down aging 🙋‍♀️ Do you mind me asking what you have found helpful for sleep? Thanks 😊
Yes, we are of the same mind. I am looking for something that helps with the energy slump I get with Tirz, and something that aids in a good nights sleep. Hopefully someone. has the answer!

I think that was me. I tried buying two vials of Pegasus yesterday but the site would only let me put one in my cart. Checked back today and it was sold out. I saw a post on Reddit from what appeared to be an insider at the vendor and he/she/they? said it would be back in stock in two weeks or less. I am looking forward to trying it on my RS.

I've been deeply researching - in the real sense, meaning reading everything - about peps for sleep. I have serious chronic insomnia and circadian rhythm disruptions, so this is my intense focus right now. Lots to read on Peppys, along with all the posts, on their io site and on their new Discourse site. For those with serious sleep issues the suggestion is that a higher dose and longer cycle of peps for sleep is usually required. An an FYI, there are myriad protocols with all these peps and trial and error is very much the norm. My lab is starting with DSIP, Epithalon, and then VIP. Started DSIP 7 days ago thinking the cycle would be short-term, a few weeks at 100 mcg, but that won't solve the issues, not enough of a dose, not long enough of a cycle - though even the first dose at 100mcg, the typical starting dose, RS was aware of a calm and relaxed feeling about an hour after taking it. Also trial and error around the timing of the dose - some take it 1-3 hrs before sleep, others in the AM, others in the late afternoon. My lab started with 9pm, then 11:30pm, then 6pm, then 5pm. It's possible 6pm is the right time for this lab. DSIP doesn't help with falling asleep, but provides deeper sleep once sleep is attained. And my RS has felt the deeper sleep since day 1, subjectively felt upon waking, no tracking devices in use, and despite not being able to fall asleep until between 2 and after 4 am all 6 nights DSIP has been researched. Lab started at 100mcg for 4 days, then 200mcg for 2 days, and today 300mcg. DSIP may end up being cycled for a few or several months. Epithalon will be added tomorrow, starting at 300mcg. Often people do 100 mcg for 10 days on 20 days off, monthly, others for a few or more months at a time, others a few times a week... at various dosages. Epithalon can be energizing, won't know until tried, so it could be a dose alongside DSIP at 6pm, or an AM dose. And the cycle likely will run for a few months at least. Once the lab acquires VIP, that will be added in. I still need to read more about VIP dosing and timing and cycling, but it seems the standard dosage is 200-300 or more mcg, in part depending on why it's being researched. Possibly the dose will go up and it might be a 4 week cycle, or it could be longer. Some take it with Epithalon 1-3 hours before sleep, if Epi is not energizing to them. Some in the AM. Many people jump to the duo/duo cjc/ipa and tesa/ipa, one am, the other pm, or vice versa, and those GH secretagogues have other benefits such as tissue repair, fat loss, muscle preservation, etc., but their sleep benefits are definitely secondary.

Obviously, I am putting my hard-earned (hours of reading) knowledge to work here! Perhaps more than you wanted.

And for now I really love Pegasus, gives me daily energy in a great way. Until the lab has their sleep under control - seriously under control - the lab won't research full blown give me all the energy in the world peps like mots-c and NAD+ in massive doses! Too disruptive to the lab at this time. But Pegasus has in 20ml, 20mg of NAD+ and a 50 unit dose 3x a week gives the lab's director just the perfect amount of increased energy, and it makes the lab director so very very happy, apart from the energy. It feels like another magical weapon.

Last edited:
I've been deeply researching - in the real sense, meaning reading everything - about peps for sleep. I have serious chronic insomnia and circadian rhythm disruptions, so this is my intense focus right now. Lots to read on Peppys, along with all the posts, on their io site and on their new Discourse site. For those with serious sleep issues the suggestion is that a higher dose and longer cycle of peps for sleep is usually required. An an FYI, there are myriad protocols with all these peps and trial and error is very much the norm. My lab is starting with DSIP, Epithalon, and then VIP. Started DSIP 7 days ago thinking the cycle would be short-term, a few weeks at 100 mcg, but that won't solve the issues, not enough of a dose, not long enough of a cycle - though even the first dose at 100mcg, the typical starting dose, RS was aware of a calm and relaxed feeling about an hour after taking it. Also trial and error around the timing of the dose - some take it 1-3 hrs before sleep, others in the AM, others in the late afternoon. My lab started with 9pm, then 11:30pm, then 6pm, then 5pm. It's possible 6pm is the right time for this lab. DSIP doesn't help with falling asleep, but provides deeper sleep once sleep is attained. And my RS has felt the deeper sleep since day 1, subjectively felt upon waking, no tracking devices in use, and despite not being able to fall asleep until between 2 and after 4 am all 6 nights DSIP has been researched. Lab started at 100mcg for 4 days, then 200mcg for 2 days, and today 300mcg. DSIP may end up being cycled for a few or several months. Epithalon will be added tomorrow, starting at 300mcg. Often people do 100 mcg for 10 days on 20 days off, monthly, others for a few or more months at a time, others a few times a week... at various dosages. Epithalon can be energizing, won't know until tried, so it could be a dose alongside DSIP at 6pm, or an AM dose. And the cycle likely will run for a few months at least. Once the lab acquires VIP, that will be added in. I still need to read more about VIP dosing and timing and cycling, but it seems the standard dosage is 200-300 or more mcg, in part depending on why it's being researched. Possibly the dose will go up and it might be a 4 week cycle, or it could be longer. Some take it with Epithalon 1-3 hours before sleep, if Epi is not energizing to them. Some in the AM. Many people jump to the duo/duo cjc/ipa and tesa/ipa, one am, the other pm, or vice versa, and those GH secretagogues have other benefits such as tissue repair, fat loss, muscle preservation, etc., but their sleep benefits are definitely secondary.

Obviously, I am putting my hard-earned (hours of reading) knowledge to work here! Perhaps more than you wanted.

And for now I really love Pegasus, gives me daily energy in a great way. Until the lab has their sleep under control - seriously under control - the lab won't research full blown give me all the energy in the world peps like mots-c and NAD+ in massive doses! Too disruptive to the lab at this time. But Pegasus has in 20ml, 20mg of NAD+ and a 50 unit dose 3x a week gives the lab's director just the perfect amount of increased energy, and it makes the lab director so very very happy, apart from the energy. It feels like another magical weapon.
Wow, thank you so much for all of this information! I can tell you are detail oriented, which I am too!
It is probably one of the things that keeps me awake! Can’t get my brain to shut off sometimes! 🙄 But deeper, rested sleep is exactly what I am looking for! I can usually fall asleep, it is staying asleep that is the problem! I wake up every 1-2 hours & it is frustrating. My husband literally does not wake up, at all…until morning and I am always thinking, man what must that be like?! 😂
I am going to give your post a more detailed read tomorrow. I need to try to start making myself go to sleep ironically enough!
But I wanted to say thank you so much for all of this! I have looked at the other peps you have mentioned & I am also hesitant to try some of those cause if they are too uppity, well I won’t sleep! I hope you get some good sleep tonight! 😊

Don't you hate that! It must be a big seller for them but I wondered why so few people know of it - everyone just gets the same Bioboost Plus or mic B and for me they are useless.
Yep. I emailed them as well and they said less than 2 weeks. I will be checking every day. I did my last med spa shot yesterday.

I can usually fall asleep, it is staying asleep that is the problem! I wake up every 1-2 hours & it is frustrating. 😊
Have you tried a weighted blanket? I have the same brain issues, and I notice I sleep deeper and with fewer wakings in the cooler months when I can use my heavy comforter without roasting. One of these days I am going to order one that stays cooler for the rest of the year (it's on the to-do list!).

Have you tried a weighted blanket? I have the same brain issues, and I notice I sleep deeper and with fewer wakings in the cooler months when I can use my heavy comforter without roasting. One of these days I am going to order one that stays cooler for the rest of the year (it's on the to-do list!).
I have not! But I have always read good things about them! I was always worried they would make me hot, but now you have motivated me to try one! Hell, last night was terrible, I hardly slept at all last night 😩 This is kind of my cycle, I will be on little sleep for 2-3 days, have a busy work day when I am on appointments all day, which equates me walking a ton in hospitals or clinics cause I am in med sales, and then I crash and finally get a decent night’s sleep, and then it starts all over again! But thank you so much for the recommendation! 😊

I have not! But I have always read good things about them! I was always worried they would make me hot, but now you have motivated me to try one! Hell, last night was terrible, I hardly slept at all last night 😩 This is kind of my cycle, I will be on little sleep for 2-3 days, have a busy work day when I am on appointments all day, which equates me walking a ton in hospitals or clinics cause I am in med sales, and then I crash and finally get a decent night’s sleep, and then it starts all over again! But thank you so much for the recommendation! 😊
I hope it helps! 🥰 Too little sleep is literally torture (classified as such by the Geneva Conventions).

Agreed, it really is torture! I never realized when I was young how lucky I was to be able to sleep deeper! The older I get the lighter I sleep it seems..🤪

Oh man the first time I used a weighted blanket it knocked me out almost immediately 😂 Unfortunately I run *very* hot at night even in the colder months. I hear they make cooling ones now so I may look into that.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hk7580
Back