Amo Tirz

Sarah_88

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I ordered from Amo at the end of July and just did my first dose of it last Monday. I did not notice the normal appetite suppression I was use to with the product I had been using from X. Also, I did experience injection site burning that others have experienced. I placed my order before they relaunched their website. I have seen some people on Facebook say that they have contacted Amo to complain about the burning and they were offered a new kit for just the cost of shipping. Has anyone here heard that as well?

Hello everyone. I ordered from Amo at the end of July and just did my first dose of it last Monday. I did not notice the normal appetite suppression I was use to with the product I had been using from X. Also, I did experience injection site burning that others have experienced. I placed my order before they relaunched their website. I have seen some people on Facebook say that they have contacted Amo to complain about the burning and they were offered a new kit for just the cost of shipping. Has anyone here heard that as well?
What mg did you order?

Any updates to your research?

Can we get a little more detail? What specifically did you order from Amopure? Where did you get your BAC water? Was L10 the product you got? If so, how much of the vial did you take? What dosage were you shooting for?

I just got a kit of L15, haven’t tested yet and wont until I finish remaining supply so a month or two. Will be interested to see what others say but the company certainly seemed confident in the purity and quality, going so far as to encourage me to share my experience with it on forums. I also ordered after site relaunch though, so not sure if product could be completely different.

You seem to have more exp than me, based on the fact you bought from X. But from what I've read, burning is often a sign of bac water issues. Are you using Hospira brand and not working out of the same bottle of bac beyond 2-3 months? Syringes are quality?

I’m debating about ordering from Amo during the Labor Day sale, but am definitely concerned with some of the experiences I’m seeing with the product here. Has anyone published any public test results for these guys yet?

Just curious of how many RS users from AMO are having burning vs no side effects? My RS has T20 with no burning and great appetite suppression for their first week in. (Down 9lbs)

I’m debating about ordering from Amo during the Labor Day sale, but am definitely concerned with some of the experiences I’m seeing with the product here. Has anyone published any public test results for these guys yet?
I have the L30 great suppression no issues, fast shipping, easy to pay. All complaints have been on the L15… but if you’re on the fence it’s said hot sale and been appr the same price every time I’ve looked including when I ordered.

I ordered the L30 and had burning on injection. But I have also had great appetite suppression and continued weight loss.

Last edited:
A bunch of people sent out for testing so we should have a bunch of results next week. I think the lab was closed for Labor Day.

Also, the sale is going to be 40% off, but L seems to always be listed at “30% off” so I don’t think it’s really that big of a sale (ie just another 10% off the full list price, not 40% off the already discounted price we’re used to seeing, I think. If it’s 40% off the 30% off price I’m going to have to place another order haha).

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back