NEWS - Amopeptide Re-Emerges After TirzWreck - UPDATED*

dionysos

Reaction score

Renamed AmoPure.net After Hiatus UPDATED*

Less Polished After Name Change And With Narrower Product Line​

Whatever happened to the dynamic new vendor a month ago didn't kill it.
It sure did diminish it however.
In this iteration the website visuals are not as shiny, and, the product line has been trimmed.

Currently AmoPure offers Semaglutide, Retatrutide and Cagrilintide. Tirzepatide is absent
from Amo's VISIBLE lineup. Magically it appears on an emailed Price List when you request one.
COAs are not visible on the site presently.

Prices are much the same as before - competitive. There is a 30% Off promotion in progress until 31July. Payment can still be made using AliBabaPay and Bank Transfers.

*AmoPure.net now delivers in 6-7 days from order to door matching the original AmoPeptide's performance! Excellent transit times confirmed by multiple forum members with deliveries in the past few days.

It remains to be seen if the original extraordinarily fast delivery times will return - temper your expectations until some user reviews appear!

For myself I am quite happily using AmoP Retatrutide while sweating out a Slow-Play Record Attempt by Q** featuring my Group Buy purchase from 28 JUNE☹️

- by Dennis

Last edited:

Renamed AmoPure.net After Hiatus​

Less Polished After Name Change And With Narrower Product Line​

Whatever happened to the dynamic new vendor a month ago didn't kill it.
It sure did diminish it however.
In this iteration the website visuals are not as shiny, and, the product line has been trimmed.

Currently AmoPure offers Semaglutide, Retatrutide and Cagrilintide. Tirzepatide is absent
from Amo's VISIBLE lineup. Magically it appears on an emailed Price List when you request one.
COAs are not visible on the site presently.

Prices are much the same as before - competitive. There is a 30% Off promotion in progress until 31July.
Payment can still be made using AliBabaPay and Bank Transfers.

It remains to be seen if the original extraordinarily fast delivery times will return - temper your expectations
until some user reviews appear!
For myself I am quite happily using AmoP Retatrutide while sweating out a Slow-Play Record Attempt
by Q** featuring my Group Buy purchase from 28 JUNE☹️

- by Dennis
I just emailed Amo and they gave me price list for Tirz included (attached). They then said they only let “new customers” pay by wire transfer, not Alibaba, so I’m not ordering after going back and forth. Even though the products on website (not Tirz) you can pay through Alibaba.

Attachments

• IMG_5111.png
    IMG_5111.png
    968.9 KB · Views: 141
I'm tired and I don't quite get the sense of this Julep:

"they only let “new customers” pay by wire transfer, not Alibaba"...
...Even though the products on website (not Tirz) you can pay through Alibaba."

Help me out please!

I'm tired and I don't quite get the sense of this Julep:

"they only let “new customers” pay by wire transfer, not Alibaba"...
...Even though the products on website (not Tirz) you can pay through Alibaba."

Help me out please!
I want to pay through Alibaba so the purchase is protected. They told me through email that because I was a “new customer” that they would only allow wire transfer. This doesn’t make sense because they accept Alibaba on their website.

I want to pay through Alibaba so the purchase is protected. They told me through email that because I was a “new customer” that they would only allow wire transfer. This doesn’t make sense because they accept Alibaba on their website.
Just use the website?

Just use the website?
The tirz isn't listed on the website (selling the tirz publicly is likely what took them out a month ago). However, they will offer it over email communication, so you can't purchase tirz on the website, and therefore, cannot use Alibaba to purchase the tirz.

I guess in this case you would do an ACH through Wise? Just guessing as I'm vv new and learning at a glacial pace, it seems.

@MiniatureSnail
Don’t stress Snail, we’re ALL learning from every transaction. Like the stock brokers say “Past results do not guarantee future performance.” CN peptide sourcing is a rollercoaster.

I appreciate your clear explanation distinguishing “website” transactions with AmoPure from “email” purchases. Now that I see it properly stated it is perfectly evident why they do this: Email transactions are HIGHLY INSECURE exposing your financial details in many ways. The most obvious one is the various employees that would have to read your deets then key them in to an online merchant service for payment.

Website CC payments properly implemented do not expose you to pilfering Employees!

Bank Transfers (ACH) while nerve-wracking if you are not familiar with the process are far more secure than email transactions.

For a start there are banks on both ends of an ACH transfer, and a durable paper trail record is created. Could a vendor feign ignorance of receiving a payment? Sure!

For that eventuality we rely upon a company’s performance history as reviewed and reported by forum purchasers like you and I.

My observation is that AmoPure nee AmoPeptide purchases are low risk ventures; I would confidently send them an ACH for a product that I wanted.

Certainly Your Mileage May Vary.

Last edited:
@MiniatureSnail
Don’t stress Snail, we’re ALL learning from every transaction. Like the stock brokers say “ Past results may not predict future performance.” CN peptide sourcing is a rollercoaster.

I appreciate your clear explanation distinguishing “website” transactions with AmoPure from “email” purchases. Now that I see it properly stated it is perfectly evident why they do this: Email transactions are HIGHLY INSECURE exposing your financial details in many ways. The most obvious one is the various employees that would have to read your deets then key them in to an online merchant service for payment.

Website payments properly implemented do not expose you to pilfering Employees!
Thanks for the encouragement! I was just trying to help clarify what Julep was saying (the wording was a little funny). Totally makes sense why they would require bank transfer email, that way they're the ones giving you their financial information, and not the other way around.

PS - noticed you are a Senior Member now. My congratulations! /dramatic bow

.., noticed you are a Senior Member now. My congratulations! /dramatic bow
Thanking you thanking you <royal wave>. I’m being fitted for my crown as we chat! And my sceptre is on order. I promise that I won’t forget the little people during my reign. Like you…. uh let’s see now… Snail! It was something something Snail right?

/s

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back