AmoPure arrival

Just my experience… I got a kit of 10mg Tirzepatide from them and am unimpressed. The pucks were all broken, and the first vial I reconstituted gelled up (hopefully it doesn’t happen with anymore.) They didn’t do anything to correct it. I am now on my second dose and I am noticing poor efficacy.
How much is your tirze
May I ask

I'm not sure if this has been shared here yet, but a couple more Amo T sterility tests have been made public in the testing server (PTDS) and were failed results, as an FYI for those who are using or considering this product.

I'm not sure if this has been shared here yet, but a couple more Amo T sterility tests have been made public in the testing server (PTDS) and were failed results, as an FYI for those who are using or considering this product.
Thanks!

Do we have a full list of vendors that failed sterility? I know recently something like 9 out of 10 different vendors failed.

Do we have a full list of vendors that failed sterility? I know recently something like 9 out of 10 different vendors failed.
Pretty much everyone is failing sterility tests. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the whole sterility thing is a big fat nothingburger and people are wasting their time and money testing for it. I doubt that these peptides are all of a sudden not sterile. People have been injecting this stuff for years. How many people have reported infections? I haven't heard of any. Seems to me that the peptides themselves cannot be sterilized unless you have control of the entire manufacturing and packaging process. Room air is full of bacteria and fungi so even complex ventilation systems using hoods aren't going to guarantee sterility.

Pretty much everyone is failing sterility tests. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the whole sterility thing is a big fat nothingburger and people are wasting their time and money testing for it. I doubt that these peptides are all of a sudden not sterile. People have been injecting this stuff for years. How many people have reported infections? I haven't heard of any. Seems to me that the peptides themselves cannot be sterilized unless you have control of the entire manufacturing and packaging process. Room air is full of bacteria and fungi so even complex ventilation systems using hoods aren't going to guarantee sterility.
That's kinda where I was going with that. If almost NO ONE was passing sterility tests how much weight should they really hold? From my understanding, it could be literally anything growing on those cultures, and possibly stuff we already have in out bodies. Even if nothing grows on the cultures, they can still fail the sterility test for other reasons (I think cloudy solution was one of them)

Now, if someone is immunocompromised, that may be another story, but I feel like most people who are severely immunocompromised are probably staying away from most grey market injectables.

I replied in the other thread as well, but personally I'd rather not inject bacteria, yeast, or mold into my system if I can avoid it. Everyone can make their own choice and take their own precautions, such as filtering, but I'd not want newer researchers to get the idea that everyone thinks it's just fine to have these things present in high enough quantities to be caught by these tests.

ETA: plenty of vendors have passed these tests in the past, and continue to do so; the several concurrent fails could be due to using the same contaminated raws.

I replied in the other thread as well, but personally I'd rather not inject bacteria, yeast, or mold into my system if I can avoid it. Everyone can make their own choice and take their own precautions, such as filtering, but I'd not want newer researchers to get the idea that everyone thinks it's just fine to have these things present in high enough quantities to be caught by these tests.

ETA: plenty of vendors have passed these tests in the past, and continue to do so; the several concurrent fails could be due to using the same contaminated raws.
Do you know which vendors are actually passing them?

Do you know which vendors are actually passing them?
PGB (peppys group buy) has started random sterility testing for their products from XYX (anonymous vendor they use) and I haven't seen a fail yet, although i suppose it's worth noting that the PGB organizers are sending in these test vials and posting the results. however, they haven't given me any reason not to trust them.

historically there were passes across various vendors that were tested, the pass rate was higher than the fail rate, which is what made this tirz disaster so bizarre with most vendors failing. my general threshold is multiple failed tests, outside of this tirz situation, but with Amo the fact that they're not even testing internally and don't seem to want to make it right once their products failed, does not sit well with me.

PGB (peppys group buy) has started random sterility testing for their products from XYX (anonymous vendor they use) and I haven't seen a fail yet, although i suppose it's worth noting that the PGB organizers are sending in these test vials and posting the results. however, they haven't given me any reason not to trust them.

historically there were passes across various vendors that were tested, the pass rate was higher than the fail rate, which is what made this tirz disaster so bizarre with most vendors failing. my general threshold is multiple failed tests, outside of this tirz situation, but with Amo the fact that they're not even testing internally and don't seem to want to make it right once their products failed, does not sit well with me.
With all the various accusations and blame being thrown around. As a customer, I wouldn’t really trust any test 100% unless I send the sample in myself

Do we have a full list of vendors that failed sterility? I know recently something like 9 out of 10 different vendors fa

With all the various accusations and blame being thrown around. As a customer, I wouldn’t really trust any test 100% unless I send the sample in myself
That's where I am now!

Obviously it's better to avoid injecting yourself with bacteria, but does the Jano test look at the presence of bacteria or the presence of their metabolites? Not talking about a petri dish, that looks at what you can grow from it. I of course agree that a sterile product is better but let me tell you as someone who performs sterile procedures on people, everything has to be 100% perfect to get sterility. It's a good thing, but are FDA regulated sites even achieving this? Maybe, I dunno just food for thought.

But there are two problems here. 1) will nonsterile products have any health impact at all? We're all having this discussion while agreeing that nobody has complained about infections.

2) are the bacteria and or fungus still alive after lyophilization, shipping, freezing and storage? A fungus may go dormant but most infectious bacteria don't have the ability to go into suspended animation, they need a special cell structure.

Where is the testing server? I can’t find it

Back