Amopure First Order

View attachment 2109Thoughts on this rim? I’m about to reconstitute
I'm late to this party, sorry!
The slightly deformed crimp edge is a typical result of removing the centerpiece.
Most of the vials I've used look like this or notably worse, and it makes no meaningful difference.

Perhaps the only difference it DOES make is that the worst examples will snag your cotton alcohol wipe when sterilizing the vial top. Prevent the snag by pressing the alcohol wipe firmly straight down on the protruding edge. The metal is very soft and will flatten out easily.

If you ever de-cap a vial you will realize it is quite the challenge to remove the plug/seal! Short of slicing open the center of the seal or fracturing the vial, there is not much chance of affecting the contents.

Don't go by how it looks to think that it came from the same batch. My 60 mg looks just like yours, same color of lids, packaging etc.

Don't go by how it looks to think that it came from the same batch. My 60 mg looks just like yours, same color of lids, packaging etc.
The important question to resolve the matter is this: does the measured weight of peptide in each COA match to two decimal places.
If they do then they are very, very likely to be from the same manufacturing batch.

My Reddit friend started yesterday, took 7.5 and is doing well. Little nausea but her first tirzepatide free week. No adverse reactions so far 👍
Hey thanks for your info and popsting this information. I am about to also order for my RS. So you got the peptide in about a week's time? I am traveling in 2 weeks and want to be here for the delivery. How is your friend coming along 1 month later?

Amopure R15 and L30 got here last week. I'm waiting for Bac+filters to arrive since they're on backorder. Hopefully some time next week.

Will post experience once RS reconstitutes the R15. I'm not sure what to do with the L because I'm 100% covered by insurance and I have a stockpile in my fridge already. Probably just stash it in deep freeze in case I need it in the next few years.

Amopure R15 and L30 got here last week. I'm waiting for Bac+filters to arrive since they're on backorder. Hopefully some time next week.

Will post experience once RS reconstitutes the R15. I'm not sure what to do with the L because I'm 100% covered by insurance and I have a stockpile in my fridge already. Probably just stash it in deep freeze in case I need it in the next few years.
Curious to hear experience on R15. And isn't the shelf-life 2 years, even in deep freeze?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helios
Back