AmoPure Testing Poll - AmoPure Testing Group

Which Option for PepTide-Test Testing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem with that discount is that it exists on the concept of an account balance.

There are 2 rules that I try to follow with strangers because no offense, people are nuts:
- Don't handle other people's money
- Don't handle other people's property

I'm unsure if PepTide Test would be willing to let many people fund an account independently, but I personally am not interested in doing a collection and funding an account that way if they don't allow multiple funding sources. I also believe that me coming into contact with any of your product puts another touch point on your vials, and more touch points = more chances to tamper with.

If we were in the same neighborhood, and we met weekly or monthly or something, that would be a different story.

My thoughts too. After knowing what Option 1 is now, I think maybe option 2 seems better. Though I guess would we still get a quantity measurement that way?

Going to cross-post this on both threads so everyone can see it.

Just so everyone is aware, the point that we are working with PepTide-Test on is the concept of "Random" being an aspect of the batch variance testing.

This might come as a surprise to many of you (myself included), but when you pay X for first vial, then Y for each subsequent vial, the testing is implied to be random as to which vial is processed in whatever order, so the tests are essentially impossible to track from a nuanced "per vial" approach.

I offered for us to get a small surcharge, and I would be willing to design the organizational process + unique identifiers that we put on our vials so they could run them in order. They are going to look over the idea and get back to me.

I'll admit, this seems like a simple request, but I believe when they say that concept is industry standard, as for B2B or commercial accounts, they really would not care for multiple samples from a large batch, this is really just a residential customer issue.

As I said in the discord, if we cannot tie each vial to an individual who sent it in, I feel I'd rather pay regular full price to know MY batch is good. We send in 9 vials or whatever as a group, have no clue whos is whos, and 1 comes back bad, we are all left in the dark and no one knows who has the bad batch...

As someone who voted for option #3 - just wanted to say that I fully agree with the other comments about paying more to ensure each individual vial is tested and is tied to a whoever sent it in. To be frank, if I wanted random vials tested, I’d just wait for more COAs to pop up on this forum without paying a dime.

As someone who voted for option #3 - just wanted to say that I fully agree with the other comments about paying more to ensure each individual vial is tested and is tied to a whoever sent it in. To be frank, if I wanted random vials tested, I’d just wait for more COAs to pop up on this forum without paying a dime.
I tend to accept risk more readily than some people. It is probably due to being new and therefore ignorant of what the likely risks are to not testing from a vendor with good reviews on dionysys' spreadsheet where he actively seeks out experiences from others.

Your thoughts also occurred to me, but I feel I have gained soooo much from others on this forum that I was happy to be contributing to the collective experience.

I don't like option 1. Maybe option 2 but I had assumed each person's vials would all be tested. Could we all maybe buddy up and do that 3 for reduced price option someone else mentioned?

I tend to accept risk more readily than some people. It is probably DEFINITELY due to being new and therefore ignorant of what the likely risks are to not testing from a vendor with good reviews on dionysys' spreadsheet where he actively seeks out experiences from others.
I edited your comment for you, lol

You accept risk more readily, because you haven't been burned, YET! Though you could be one of those lucky people - my complete opposite. If you look long enough, and in the right places, you'll see quite a few issues reported.

Here's the thing - even the very best vendors have issues from time to time. Some of the top vendors on Dionysos's list had issues in the past, including Amo. Pretty sure he stated somewhere those lists aren't carved in stone. It would only take a few issues for any of the top vendors to lose their "top" status... A batch test of 20+ vials coming back with problems, for example. I could be wrong, but I don't think his intent is for people to rely so strongly on the spreadsheets. They are merely a way to help newcomers separate the good from the bad, a starting point to help mitigate risk, but with ZERO guarantees. Not a substitution for due diligence and personal research/testing. His China vendor sheet is pretty new - well, even the domestic vendor sheet is relatively new (3-4 months). @dionysos might want to comment on this...

I'm a bit surprised Amo didn't have more issues, seeing how they just recently started vacuum sealing vials...

Unfortunately PVKH got nuked, so a lot of info has been lost. I'm not in the testing server (last I knew, dionysos isn't either), so I/we have no idea what might be showing in recent tests. They do release some of the testing info after 30 days, but there's still that 30 days, as well as the time it takes to round up volunteers, send in vials, and get results back.. before most of us know about any issues.... So it's possible to learn today, that there were issues 2+ months ago with a vendor that no one was aware of. Plenty of time for someone to come in here, see the spreadsheet, order, receive, and use peptides while being completely unaware there are issues... Not likely anything serious, but due to the nature of use, a serious issue could have catastrophic consequences. There are probably a lot more people following this batch testing than we are aware of!

While I wouldn't hesitate to rely on his domestic vendor sheet, a bit more caution is warranted with the Chinese vendors.

Invites to PTDS are currently on pause again, but once they're reopened there are a handful of requests pending that I'll be offering invites.

I'm somewhat reluctantly allowing @Cndmk to do some test recruiting here to see how it goes because ultimately convenient access to testing is crucial to our health and safety along with the success of this hobby as a whole, but I also have seen first-hand some of the pitfalls surrounding crowdfunded testing and am not sure how to best handle that here going forward.

Invites to PTDS are currently on pause again, but once they're reopened there are a handful of requests pending that I'll be offering invites.

I'm somewhat reluctantly allowing @Cndmk to do some test recruiting here to see how it goes because ultimately convenient access to testing is crucial to our health and safety along with the success of this hobby as a whole, but I also have seen first-hand some of the pitfalls surrounding crowdfunded testing and am not sure how to best handle that here going forward.
He does seem to be handling it with professionalism and extreme caution as to avoid potential issues. I do hope it works out and a protocol can be established to allow more of this in the future.

Unfortunately PVKH got nuked, so a lot of info has been lost. I'm not in the testing server (last I knew, dionysos isn't either), so I/we have no idea what might be showing in recent tests. They do release some of the testing info after 30 days, but there's still that 30 days, as well as the time it takes to round up volunteers, send in vials, and get results back.. before most of us know about any issues.... So it's possible to learn today, that there were issues 2+ months ago with a vendor that no one was aware of. Plenty of time for someone to come in here, see the spreadsheet, order, receive, and use peptides while being completely unaware there are issues... Not likely anything serious, but due to the nature of use, a serious issue could have catastrophic consequences. There are probably a lot more people following this batch testing than we are aware of!

While I wouldn't hesitate to rely on his domestic vendor sheet, a bit more caution is warranted with the Chinese vendors.
Not to mention, it takes a long time for any individual to gain full access to even that older data.

Just a follow-up, since the clear majority of people weren't satisfied with the current 2 options, I am hoping the new concept will make everyone happy. We have been discussing this with some other members from the forum with Q&A's on the (now properly restricted to members, and seems to be under control discord).

I'll ask for an invite notification from PepTide-Test again if anyone wants a further invite (ONLY MEMBERS WHO WE GOT RESPONSES FROM ABOUT JOINING THE TEST ARE GETTING A LINK). I wanted most of this communication to be in discord at the request of Zippity, but we all saw what happened once the whole thing got started, such is life.

Peptide-Test agreed to give us the normal bulk discount, and is allowing us to have a trackable inventory system for the vials. EVERYBODY GETS TRACEABLE VIAL PURITY/DOSAGE OF YOUR VIALS FOR TESTING.

The cost including sterility for both groups, all vials with match-ups and everything, will be $166/participant.
If you want to see the math on this, PepTide-Test broke down all the costs in discord (I don't want to share pricing design on this forum).

I understand that might be higher than some were expecting, but that is still decently cheaper than getting tests on your own.

The vials for sterility cannot be the same vials used in the testing. I have committed 1 of my 4 vials for sterility, and we have 1 other vial currently for the 60 mg group, and 2 vials for the 30mg group. Sterility vials are entirely optional to donate, and do not add any cost to the order.

I will be DM'ing all participants with the link to a spreadsheet for vial designations you will need to make before shipping so we can track them through the process, and also payment information (not to me, to PepTide-Test). I think a reasonable timeframe for payment should be 72 hours, and if you are uninterested at this price point, I completely understand, just let me know and I'll let PepTide-Test know.

Please do not share any of these links

After 72 hours have passed (72 hours starts at midnight tonight EST), we will set up a timeframe for shipping, I'll DM shipping address (pretty sure that's just on peptide-Test's website), and we can wait for the "magic" to happen so to speak.

I want to thank Zippity for this opportunity again, I tried to be as accommodating as I could with discord and what not, but inexperience kicks my organizational skills' butt sometimes. Unfortunately I had to set up 2 threads for polling, as I can't change polls one a thread once they are opened.

Just a follow-up, since the clear majority of people weren't satisfied with the current 2 options, I am hoping the new concept will make everyone happy. We have been discussing this with some other members from the forum with Q&A's on the (now properly restricted to members, and seems to be under control discord).

I'll ask for an invite notification from PepTide-Test again if anyone wants a further invite (ONLY MEMBERS WHO WE GOT RESPONSES FROM ABOUT JOINING THE TEST ARE GETTING A LINK). I wanted most of this communication to be in discord at the request of Zippity, but we all saw what happened once the whole thing got started, such is life.

Interested in the link to the discord channel when you have time. No rush.

Side note: This new proposal seems like a serious win, great job organizing this and being the community’s voice for testing .

Peptide-Test agreed to give us the normal bulk discount, and is allowing us to have a trackable inventory system for the vials. EVERYBODY GETS TRACEABLE VIAL PURITY/DOSAGE OF YOUR VIALS FOR TESTING.

The cost including sterility for both groups, all vials with match-ups and everything, will be $166/participant.
If you want to see the math on this, PepTide-Test broke down all the costs in discord (I don't want to share pricing design on this forum).

I understand that might be higher than some were expecting, but that is still decently cheaper than getting tests on your own.

The vials for sterility cannot be the same vials used in the testing. I have committed 1 of my 4 vials for sterility, and we have 1 other vial currently for the 60 mg group, and 2 vials for the 30mg group. Sterility vials are entirely optional to donate, and do not add any cost to the order.

I will be DM'ing all participants with the link to a spreadsheet for vial designations you will need to make before shipping so we can track them through the process, and also payment information (not to me, to PepTide-Test). I think a reasonable timeframe for payment should be 72 hours, and if you are uninterested at this price point, I completely understand, just let me know and I'll let PepTide-Test know.

Please do not share any of these links

After 72 hours have passed (72 hours starts at midnight tonight EST), we will set up a timeframe for shipping, I'll DM shipping address (pretty sure that's just on peptide-Test's website), and we can wait for the "magic" to happen so to speak.

I want to thank Zippity for this opportunity again, I tried to be as accommodating as I could with discord and what not, but inexperience kicks my organizational skills' butt sometimes. Unfortunately I had to set up 2 threads for polling, as I can't change polls one a thread once they are opened.

This is amazing!! Thank you!!

I edited your comment for you, lol

You accept risk more readily, because you haven't been burned, YET! Though you could be one of those lucky people - my complete opposite. If you look long enough, and in the right places, you'll see quite a few issues reported.

Here's the thing - even the very best vendors have issues from time to time. Some of the top vendors on Dionysos's list had issues in the past, including Amo. Pretty sure he stated somewhere those lists aren't carved in stone. It would only take a few issues for any of the top vendors to lose their "top" status... A batch test of 20+ vials coming back with problems, for example. I could be wrong, but I don't think his intent is for people to rely so strongly on the spreadsheets. They are merely a way to help newcomers separate the good from the bad, a starting point to help mitigate risk, but with ZERO guarantees. Not a substitution for due diligence and personal research/testing. His China vendor sheet is pretty new - well, even the domestic vendor sheet is relatively new (3-4 months). @dionysos might want to comment on this...

I'm a bit surprised Amo didn't have more issues, seeing how they just recently started vacuum sealing vials...

Thank you for editing my comment with your perspective. :) I really do appreciate the time you and others spend educating new people. 🙏

I've been spending a significant amount of time reading and gleaning info but readily agree, I have barely scratched the surface. Adding in the knowledge you can't believe everything (or much?) you read means finding the same info consistently on a topic before beginning to think it might be true.

I have enough T stockpiled from the expensive US sources to last me until next year so I am not going to be using the Amo vials until well after testing comes back. I am glad we now have the option to receive a COA on our own vial thanks to the considerable efforts of Cndmk! :love:

There is a touch of irony in the fact I wouldn't consider giving any of my dogs food, treats or toys "Made in China".

Back