AmoPure Tirz

I pinned right after reconstituting. Like I always did, previously with stuff from another vendor and I never had problems. I only pinned one time with the Amo stuff so far…not eager to go for a second round because it stang a lot and I also feel the stuff doesn’t really work. This is day two after pinning and I feel hungry. First time since may (when I started Tirz) that I feel hungry again. I feel mad and ripped off.
It does not mean much, the most accurate ways would be to send on vial for testing, if they don't work for you anyway.

I'm saying that because on the r/mounjaro Reddit, plenty of people complains about ineffective pens/vials and I doubt it's actually the case, but just perception.

That brings up another point I forgot to mention! I wonder if there is anyone who has multiple people drawing doses from the same batch, and if they all had the same experience. I wonder if anyone is willing to do a vial swap to test this theory out.

Not AmoPure, but I currently share a pharmacy compound tirz vial and experienced sting/burn, but the other person did not. Both injected at same time. Also, other person is on higher dose. I had to ice area for about 30 minutes. Burn/sting happened 3 times consecutively, then no more. Prior to this, no sting/burn for initial few weeks at injection site.

One more thing, I've bruised easily with no sting in the past, but not all the time. Other person has not bruised.

It does not mean much, the most accurate ways would be to send on vial for testing, if they don't work for you anyway.

I'm saying that because on the r/mounjaro Reddit, plenty of people complains about ineffective pens/vials and I doubt it's actually the case, but just perception.
There is a clear difference in quality with the stuff I got from the other vendor. It is not perception. I am using Tirz from the other vendor since may and It worked as a charm. Maybe a bit too much even. I had to force myself eating some days. I felt full all the time. Unfortunately the vendor is not available anymore and I had to switch to Amo. This is the first time in my Tirz journey I switched vendors. Normally on day two after injection the Tirz is in full effect and I am not hungry whatsoever. Now it feels as if I didn’t use any product. If it wouldn’t sting so much I would take an extra dose but I will not because I don’t trust it. I feel like I have thrown away money. The fact that they don’t want to replace it makes it worse.

Again, this is something that happens with the real stuff as well, this is just the most recent one, but there's tons of posts like this - https://www.reddit.com/r/mounjarouk/s/MDYBt8zNC1

Not trying to defend the seller, but I think there's lot of opportunistic people over here that may try to get free products and so they could be more caution/restrictive about who they refund.

The stinging is abnormally high for this seller, but if you have trust issue the best option is to send some for testing.

Again, this is something that happens with the real stuff as well, this is just the most recent one, but there's tons of posts like this - https://www.reddit.com/r/mounjarouk/s/MDYBt8zNC1

Not trying to defend the seller, but I think there's lot of opportunistic people over here that may try to get free products and so they could be more caution/restrictive about who they refund.

The stinging is abnormally high for this seller, but if you have trust issue the best option is to send some for testing.
The thing is that I have been off the product for two weeks since I didn’t find a new supplier immediately so I doubt that my body would have adapted to the dose. Of course getting it tested is the only way to be sure about it. I am thinking on doing so.

The thing is that I have been off the product for two weeks since I didn’t find a new supplier immediately so I doubt that my body would have adapted to the dose. Of course getting it tested is the only way to be sure about it. I am thinking on doing so.
Oh yeah that's a very important details, you can look at plot calculator, but the concentration you had in your body when you stopped was higher than currently because of build up and half life.

To build back up in your case, it's about 3-4 weeks up until where you were before stopping.

So this could also explain why you didn't feel anything.

Oh yeah that's a very important details, you can look at plot calculator, but the concentration you had in your body when you stopped was higher than currently because of build up and half life.

To build back up in your case, it's about 3-4 weeks up until where you were before stopping.

So this could also explain why you didn't feel anything.
I hope that is the case then.

My sister just started her journey on RX Zepbound loved the first few weeks , texted me yesterday “WTF I am starving food noise is back, what happened “ I told her not to worry it happens and if she ate more it was fine it’s not a race.
She’s on her third dose of 5 mg ( doctor had her start at 5 mg)

My point is not feeling the medication happens even with the real deal.

I’m a nurse and have bruised multiple times. It happens when you hit a blood vessel. You can’t see under your skin to avoid those tiny vessels.

So far I have only been on Rx Wegovy and Zepbound. Sometimes it stings sometimes I don’t even feel it.

I think there is definitely added apprehension when injecting peps from China. I know I am very nervous about the order I just placed for T60.

@Fonkymonky if your so apprehensive that you might never use what you ordered, testing will help prove they are crap, so you can ask for a refund, or prove their legit so you don’t have to toss them. Just a thought.

PS for any of you younger gals. My retirement job is placing IV’s at a med spa. Whenever a gal says oh why did I feel the needle this time. 99% of the time it’s around their cycle.

Same nurse, same gage IV, same AC location, different time of the month. We are definitely more sensitive at that time.

I started a T60 vial from Amo a month ago, so 4th shot last Monday. First shot, didn't feel any stinging going in, then it came on and lasted for about 30 minutes. 2nd shot, same. 3rd shot, little stinging going in, and for about 2 minutes after. 4th shot, back to 30 minutes of stinging. No ryhme or reason to the stinging.

The stinging isn't significant for me, so I'm not going to stop using the Amo tirz since I'm the only one using this batch. It works really well and takes care of the majority of my food noise. I have a little food noise every 2-3 days. Take in a little more calories, then I'm good for 2-3 more days.

My sister just started her journey on RX Zepbound loved the first few weeks , texted me yesterday “WTF I am starving food noise is back, what happened “ I told her not to worry it happens and if she ate more it was fine it’s not a race.

I’m a nurse and have bruised multiple times. It happens when you hit a blood vessel. You can’t see under your skin to avoid those tiny vessels.

So far I have only been on Rx Wegovy and Zepbound. Sometimes it stings sometimes I don’t even feel it.

I think there is definitely added apprehension when injecting peps from China. I know I am very nervous about the order I just placed for T60.

@Fonkymonky if your so apprehensive that you might never use what you ordered, testing will help prove they are crap, so you can ask for a refund, or prove their legit so you don’t have to toss them. Just a thought.
It’s just very coincidental that this happens just at the moment I change supplier that’s all. But I get your point and I hope you are right. Being a nurse you def have more knowledge about this matter than I do so thank you for your take on this. I would get it tested but I order with Amo out of financial reasons, getting it tested would cost me around 300 euro’s. I would better get a supply somewhere else it would be cheaper than have this stuf tested. I will try it one more time next week and see how it goes. Thanks for your input!

PS for any of you younger gals. My retirement job is placing IV’s at a med spa. Whenever a gal says oh why did I feel the needle this time. 99% of the time it’s around their cycle.

Same nurse, same gage IV, same AC location, different time of the month. We are definitely more sensitive at that time.
It’s not so much the needle that I feel, I can handle that, it’s like feeling burning fluid going into your body. Doesn’t feel good to say the least.

I have 2 orders of L60. No stinging from amopure. 1 was from labor day the other was 1 week ago. Double check the ph on your Bac water and possibly use a filter as directed by PepTest. Good experience all the way around for me. Great suppression with no hunger. Have to make myself eat. I came from mounjaro so I've had the real stuff. Good luck just my experience

I have 2 orders of L60. No stinging from amopure. 1 was from labor day the other was 1 week ago. Double check the ph on your Bac water and possibly use a filter as directed by PepTest. Good experience all the way around for me. Great suppression with no hunger. Have to make myself eat. I came from mounjaro so I've had the real stuff. Good luck just my experience
What dose is your RS experiencing good appetite suppression?

5mg every 5 days. Triz has a shorter half life. I'm gonna add 1mg or reta to hopefully help with energy
no reason to mix reta and tirz. just take reta if you're not happy with the tirz. each one is balanced differently and they use the same mechanisms so you're just throwing out the research that was done to design them.

Could it also be a placebo effect? Like if you're already soured on the product because of an issue like stinging, you're more willing to find fault in other places even if it doesn't exist?

As I've said previously, I've had no issues with stinging or effectiveness from Amo. I am down almost 18lbs because of their products.

I tried cagri with triz and I made me more tired. I was wanting the bump in HR . Triz works great for me. Zero food noise with great suppression just no energy. May try MOTS-C or just run reta like zpped said. I had read some personal experience from a group and the consensus based on expirementation was small dose or reta with triz. Dionsys had said the same as zpped about the 2 glps being much the same and would not stack well. I tried adding cagri but it was so much worse on energy I dropped it. Now I am 51 so that may have something to do with it

Back