Anna - Hebei Dongdu

Braddsn

Reaction score
I posted a few days ago about a good experience I had with 2 Chinese vendors... they were both professional and easy to deal with, along with being affordable. Well, I figured I would try yet another, which I found in the vendor/supplier section.. ZippityDooDah mentioned this supplier so I gave it a shot. It's Anna, from Hebei Dongdu. I ordered from her yesterday, Sema, used Whatsapp to communicate. I was able to use the Western Union app to pay, (which was super easy, linked to a credit card). Its been exactly 24 hours and she already sent me a picture of the usps label with tracking. So far so good. I will update here as soon as the package gets to my door, but I have a feeling I have nothing to worry about. On another note, the Sema that I ordered from Annie at Hebei Lianfu Information Technology is really starting to kick in, and it's profound. It's been 6 days, I started at .75mg, and I have lost my appetite entirely. I know that's not as good as a lab test.. obviously, but it most definitely is legit. I was on prescribed Victoza (liraglutide) for a few months, so I have a good handle on how it feels. I was on 2.4mg/day liraglutide, and this .75mg sema feels the same. I imagine when I get to the full dose, it will be very effective. I will post again soon to check in. Hoping this will help some folks out. Personally, I felt pretty nervous ordering this kind of thing from overseas.. but I really didn't have much of a choice. Some of the US vendors were 5 to 10 times more expensive!

Well, I figured I would try yet another, which I found in the vendor/supplier section.. ZippityDooDah mentioned this supplier so I gave it a shot. It's Anna, from Hebei Dongdu.
Ooooh, I wish you had posted first to inquire. Dongdu has a really bad reputation for not shipping product, not correcting errors like orders that were short product or had loose/defective crimps, and their semaglutide and other peptides routinely test 10%+ under-dosed (and at least one product tested 100% under-dosed, mannitol only in the vials). To top it all off Anna and her colleagues have doxxed multiple customers by posting screenshots of their communications including names, email addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers.

I felt pretty nervous ordering this kind of thing from overseas.. but I really didn't have much of a choice. Some of the US vendors were 5 to 10 times more expensive!
If you think you were nervous, imagine being one of those US vendors and sending thousands of dollars at a time overseas, plus the cost of paying for testing, etc. IMHO their prices are totally reasonable for the service they provide. Still multiple times cheaper than the name brand stuff, and offers protection and convenience that buying direct from China doesn't always have.

Please, everyone remember that just because a vendor is mentioned by anyone here (including me) or a price list is posted, etc., NEVER TAKE THAT AS A RECOMMENDATION!

Yikes! I hope I didn't screw up. But.. worse case I'm out 150 bucks. I assumed that risk when I decided to order from overseas. So far she has been polite and communicating well. I will post updates as my tracking info updates. I probably should have just stuck with the first person I had luck with. Maybe I will get lucky!

Yikes! I hope I didn't screw up. But.. worse case I'm out 150 bucks. I assumed that risk when I decided to order from overseas. So far she has been polite and communicating well. I will post updates as my tracking info updates. I probably should have just stuck with the first person I had luck with. Maybe I will get lucky!
You'll find all of the Chinese reps are always sweet and polite and will call you honey and dear and friend and promise to take really good care of you! ;)

Ironically this is not unique to peptide suppliers, as I deal with a variety of Chinese vendors for some plastics and machinery in my day job, and it's the exact same treatment. Another interesting thing is the alleged gender of the reps varies depending on the market and products you're buying; more "masculine" products like machinery and metals the reps will usually use male names, and more "feminine" products like health/beauty, clothing, etc. they'll use female names. I've been told by colleagues who regularly travel to China for business that something like 80% of the online sales reps are actually male.

When problems arise however, those same polite reps can very quickly become far less agreeable. And any time you push to escalate a situation to a supervisor or manager (which they will fight tooth and nail BTW), 100% of the time that person will be male.

Many months ago I started putting together a guide for dealing with Chinese sales reps but never finished it due to life constantly getting in the way. I'm gonna see if I can find some time over the next couple of weeks to finish it up and post it to help people navigate sourcing from overseas.

Fingers crossed it works out. Fortunately it sounds like a small enough order that it will probably be fine. A lot of the people who have been burned placed larger orders to take advantage of better pricing.

That's great info zip.... I appreciate it! It does make sense. Esp the part about the gender being related to the product. I say this because, when I did my own research on several vendors, the pictures used were all females, attractive, and appeared to be in early 20s.. also when talking to them they are over the top nice, send lots of heart emojis, etc. Well played China! They know how to market product! But with that being said, I'm glad they are out there. Without them, it would be unaffordable. 😔

Quick update on my package coming from Anna from Hebei Dongdu.. it looks like to me that it shipped from Ontario California this morning. Tracking says I should have it in 3 days.. so far so good. Fingers crossed that it's real semaglutide! I'll report back when it is delivered. If it does indeed show up in 3 days, that's within an 8 day window of paying. Pretty speedy.

For anyone wondering, here's the latest example of Anna dongdoxxing people. (What's worse is the people who "reply all" lol, but they deserve what they get imo.)

1714142535381.png

Many months ago I started putting together a guide for dealing with Chinese sales reps but never finished it due to life constantly getting in the way. I'm gonna see if I can find some time over the next couple of weeks to finish it up and post it to help people navigate sourcing from overseas.
This would make me sooooo happy! But, of course, real life comes first. I have ordered from overseas, but it's still pretty overwhelming to me.

I'm following up on this post... I received my package from Anna today. She communicated well, sema was package nicely. Shipping was about a month, a little slow but not her fault, for whatever reason it was stuck at "ZDA express" for a couple weeks. Overall I am happy. Hopefully the product is good!

Back