Another platform is popping up.

roxygirl

Reaction score
When Reddit started removing subs I went over to WhatsApp. A lot of information and conversations went on but the leader of the pack realized a different platform was needed. They started a new group with the app Signal. Zippy you helped me connect the dots and I only mention this incase you’re interested.

I just found this out today! Sucks, because I was enjoying WhatsApp. I like all the new groups /forums that popped up.

I'd like an invite. I requested to join from the link above but I think I probably look like a rando. 🙂

There's always going to be other platforms popping up and that's cool. I prefer the forum format which is why this is here, and I piddle around in the reddit, discord and preppy groups occasionally. I've only got so much time in my day so trying to be on every platform was something I stopped trying to do a while ago.

I don't know about Signal groups (I only use it for p2p messaging atm) but if it's anything like WhatsApp where you're exposing your phone number or other contact details to everyone in the group people may want to proceed with caution.

Thanks for the warning. Definitely something that would be an interesting discussion: how much are we exposing ourselves to scams (peptide related or not) by being in various forums and where is any line we shouldn't cross (I don't want to be on "a list"). I feel like the peptides we order are not illegal to order or receive so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. My guess is there are other things going on in some of these sites (like mesoRx) that are more iffy. But this feels all so clandestine and shady with platforms shutting down discussion, I'm not sure.

Thanks for the warning. Definitely something that would be an interesting discussion: how much are we exposing ourselves to scams (peptide related or not) by being in various forums and where is any line we shouldn't cross (I don't want to be on "a list"). I feel like the peptides we order are not illegal to order or receive so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. My guess is there are other things going on in some of these sites (like mesoRx) that are more iffy. But this feels all so clandestine and shady with platforms shutting down discussion, I'm not sure.
There's definitely some grey area, but I'm more worried about people unwittingly opening themselves up to scammers, or worse there was apparently a customer whose personal details were doxxed on another platform by a Chinese vendor. It's already so easy for these Chinese vendors to join most groups, and if it's like WhatsApp and they can download the contact info for all the members pretty soon they'll be getting direct deal offers and eventually someone's gonna get scammed bad.

LoL...yeah, I saw that whole thing. Basically that is another good point for everyone to know. Expect these vendors to know a LOT about you. They may or may not use it in ways you don't approve of. It's not like you order and then they delete all your personal info. I learned from seeing that interaction that I might be paranoid, but personally I don't want to be a front line complainer to a vendor at the moment. I love the way this community can instead give a vendor "a reputation" that will help us all make informed decisions -- I will contribute to that!

There's always going to be other platforms popping up and that's cool. I prefer the forum format which is why this is here, and I piddle around in the reddit, discord and preppy groups occasionally. I've only got so much time in my day so trying to be on every platform was something I stopped trying to do a while ago.

I don't know about Signal groups (I only use it for p2p messaging atm) but if it's anything like WhatsApp where you're exposing your phone number or other contact details to everyone in the group people may want to proceed with caution.
Okay great. I understand. No phone number displayed. I was trying to edit and delete but I’m seem to be challenged. I’m new to all of this and barely got in and got over excited. I’m realizing getting the hammer on Reddit is no surprise. 😜

Hi, Buddy, Pls send me an invite. The link above you sent is invalid

When Reddit started removing subs I went over to WhatsApp. A lot of information and conversations went on but the leader of the pack realized a different platform was needed. They started a new group with the app Signal. Zippy you helped me connect the dots and I only mention this incase you’re interested.
pls send me the contact of manager on signal , I can't join via your link. My signal number:+86 15175996269 Thanks

Hi, Buddy, Pls send me an invite. The link above you sent is invalid

I was LITERALLY just saying, with all the reddit and discord takedown, why isn't anyone using signal!?

Back