Any experience with Jason glp-1@mail.com?

karlitagk80

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I was referred to Jason at the above email address. He was very cordial and sent me COA certificates, but I am wondering if anyone has used his services before? He said he had the largest discord before it was shut down?

Thank you!

Yes. Never tried his stuff but it was from BioLink. I have a COA, and he may be affiliated with”Scott” and SBB. Not entirely sure though. IMO there are better opportunities then the one I participated in. I was young in my peptide days, and wasn’t patient enough.

My biggest issue is that he put payment on me via the form of UPS sending me a “collection” type letter vs. including it in the price. Payment was due upon receipt similar to COD, which I didn’t know and turned into a real PIA.

Hope this helps…

Referred from where? Is there a business name associated with this person? If this is your first time buying peps I would suggest sticking with companies with well documented track records

Hi! I was referred to Jason at the above email address. He was very cordial and sent me COA certificates, but I am wondering if anyone has used his services before? He said he had the largest discord before it was shut down?

Thank you!
Replied again… he runs a Pyramid scheme to his marketing as well. Once you buy you obtain more and more discounts based upon your referrrals. The referrals pay full price, while the others pay significantly less. You’re just a pawn in his marketing scheme.

Once you buy you get the referral email for the next promotion, pushing you to tell your “friends and family”.

Last edited:
Referred from where? Is there a business name associated with this person? If this is your first time buying peps I would suggest sticking with companies with well documented track records
I was referred and reached out to him. Communication was via text, felt shady/slimy - which it was, it’s a drug deal. I would stick to more tried and true vendors with a history of testing and good products.

The COA he provided was from Chromate, but I get the impression he/they buy and bulk and flip their products for a profit.

I was referred and reached out to him. Communication was via text, felt shady/slimy - which it was, it’s a drug deal. I would stick to more tried and true vendors with a history of testing and good products.

The COA he provided was from Chromate, but I get the impression he/they buy and bulk and flip their products for a profit.
Thank you! What does it mean the COA was from Chromate? Clearly I am a newbie :)

There are so many sources that people use regularly, some with good prices and quality, I'm always amazed at the amount of "has anyone heard of (insert random/sketchy no-name vendor)" type posts that pop up all over the place. Don't let people spoon feed you sources, do the research and find your own. And if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

I'd like to repost a comment from our godfather @ZippityDooDah from June (which seems like a lifetime ago, tbh)

This forum alone probably has at least a dozen vendors that people have successfully ordered from. Why would anyone feel compelled to even waste time researching some sketchy friend of a friend? Is this person really going to be better than all of the vendors we know already?

Back