Anyone want to go in with me on a QSC GB of TZ?

Sally-Matilda

Reaction score
I'm on the QSC Discord server, but got on just after they did the recent GB for TZ 10mg. Doh!
They are doing a GB right now for TZ 35mg (claim overfilled to 40mg), with a kit for $440, free shipping in the continental U.S. I'm just getting ready to start on TZ, and don't know how it will work for me, so ~400mg of TZ is a bit much for me, but I like the price!! Anyone want to go in with me on a kit? I'll order and then ship to you in the continental U.S. at my expense. They are doing testing on the batch too. Even a 35mg vial is really more than I need right now, but I don't mind stocking up a bit. Ideally, I'd keep 2 or 3 vials and farm out the rest.
I'd appreciate payment up front, as $440 is a lot for me to fork over. I realize that I'm a stranger on the Internet, but I'm pretty transparent if you want to PM me with questions. The GB is only until 5/24, so we have to be quick!
p.s. they are also offering Sema 5mg for $80, which is a great price. I'll be getting a kit of that too. If you want to tack on your own kit of that, I'd do that too.

This is a generous offer Sally!
I haven't worked with QSC but I know them to be the forum's favourite vendor.
Do they supply a credible COA or do you think that is unnecessary with QSC?
I'm new so be gentle with me please :)

This is a generous offer Sally!
I haven't worked with QSC but I know them to be the forum's favourite vendor.
Do they supply a credible COA or do you think that is unnecessary with QSC?
I'm new so be gentle with me please :)
I haven't ordered from them before, but they seem to have a good reputation. For the group buy, three volunteers from among the people who participate in the GB will be chosen by a citizen-coordinator here in the U.S. to have 3 vials sent for testing to Jano. QSC says they guarantee 99+% purity and overfill. The testing is being paid for by QSC, and the volunteers who give up a vial are reimbursed for the vial they send off. I feel pretty comfortable with that. It's just that 400+mg of TZ is a LOT, and more than I could use in a long time. It's probably not even all that smart for me to get 35mg vials, because it will be hard to dilute it down to a measurable starting dose. I may buy a vial or two that's a lesser amount to get me started, even though that's way more expensive per mg.

Can you invite me to the QSC Discord Server? Or tell me how to get invited please?
Just a lil' due diligence, Sally :)

EDIT: Four hundred mg of Tirzepatide seems significantly less when your weekly dosage is 7.5 - 10mg!
I stalled out at about one year on Semaglutide; 7.5mg is NOT QUITE getting the job done atm so a dosage upgrade is not very far off for me.

Last edited:
I haven't ordered from them before, but they seem to have a good reputation. For the group buy, three volunteers from among the people who participate in the GB will be chosen by a citizen-coordinator here in the U.S. to have 3 vials sent for testing to Jano. QSC says they guarantee 99+% purity and overfill. The testing is being paid for by QSC, and the volunteers who give up a vial are reimbursed for the vial they send off. I feel pretty comfortable with that. It's just that 400+mg of TZ is a LOT, and more than I could use in a long time. It's probably not even all that smart for me to get 35mg vials, because it will be hard to dilute it down to a measurable starting dose. I may buy a vial or two that's a lesser amount to get me started, even though that's way more expensive per mg.
This is very tempting. A couple of vials of Tirz and a box of Sema would be nice. Definitely considering this offer.

I would like to go in with you but don’t want half, maybe just 2 or 3 vials. Maybe someone else will join us??

What payment methods are available for this group buy? How comfortable are y’all with bank transfers?

What payment methods are available for this group buy? How comfortable are y’all with bank transfers?
They accept bank transfer or cryptocurrency. I've never done either, but can figure it out. I was thinking about using Strike.

I'm on the QSC Discord server, but got on just after they did the recent GB for TZ 10mg. Doh!
They are doing a GB right now for TZ 35mg (claim overfilled to 40mg), with a kit for $440, free shipping in the continental U.S. I'm just getting ready to start on TZ, and don't know how it will work for me, so ~400mg of TZ is a bit much for me, but I like the price!! Anyone want to go in with me on a kit? I'll order and then ship to you in the continental U.S. at my expense. They are doing testing on the batch too. Even a 35mg vial is really more than I need right now, but I don't mind stocking up a bit. Ideally, I'd keep 2 or 3 vials and farm out the rest.
I'd appreciate payment up front, as $440 is a lot for me to fork over. I realize that I'm a stranger on the Internet, but I'm pretty transparent if you want to PM me with questions. The GB is only until 5/24, so we have to be quick!
p.s. they are also offering Sema 5mg for $80, which is a great price. I'll be getting a kit of that too. If you want to tack on your own kit of that, I'd do that too.
I'm interested in the Sema. Is that $80 for a kit of 10 vials?

I'm interested in the Sema. Is that $80 for a kit of 10 vials?
Yes, but for the group buy you have to be ordering a minimum of $230 worth of TZ 35mg, sema 5mg, and/or Survodutide 10mg. If you want to go in on it by just getting a kit of sema, I would kindly ask for the cost of shipping.

Just following up to see if you still needed help with this GB. The 24th is fast approaching. Again, I am willing to buy 2 or 3 vials of Tirz and possibly a box of Sema. Please let me know if I should plan on this. Thanks.

Just following up to see if you still needed help with this GB. The 24th is fast approaching. Again, I am willing to buy 2 or 3 vials of Tirz and possibly a box of Sema. Please let me know if I should plan on this. Thanks.
Yes - Sorry for the delay. I have had a busier-than-usual day! I'll DM you to make arrangements.

Last call for anyone else... if you want to buy 1 or 2 vials of 35mg Tirz, Let me know today!

Yes - Sorry for the delay. I have had a busier-than-usual day! I'll DM you to make arrangements.

Last call for anyone else... if you want to buy 1 or 2 vials of 35mg Tirz, Let me know today!

I PM you

Back